Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I liked Taurian. 2 years ago my son’s best friend was stabbed to death outside their school infront of 90% of students. It affected the whole community and my lad still feels the affects of that to this day,I cannot stand gypsy queen but knife crime should never be made fun of. I’m so disappointed, she could have gone back at gypsy queen in a different way 😞
💔🫶😞

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
What Taurian said is up there with the sick s EQ has said, I can’t even comprehend what was going through her head to react like that. She can’t keep using “they went for my deceased parents” as an excuse, so has Angie but she was up her arse the very same week. She has a foul mouth but I never thought she’d sink as low as the rest of the sewer rats on the app.
If you watch the video , GQ says stuff about Taurian’s Mum after, Taurian goads her about her son. She’s trying to cover her ass but she shouldn’t have used a child to get back at anyone anyway. I’m sure she could’ve found something else to get back at GQ

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
People can insult my dead parents till they turn blue, it would NEVER push me into saying I wish their child had died. My parents are gone, nobody can hurt them with words and I have no soul (allegedly) so I don't give a s.
This! No matter how much I hated the parent I couldn’t bring myself to wish death on a child.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Spy Looking GIF by Dora Jar
Looking Peek A Boo GIF by Laff