Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I've watched how you've moved weird in her comments for weeks, and then also bigged Pearl up in her comments, then ran on here to slate them both.
Stop it, because its weird behaviour.
weird GIF
He was or is on angies team. Sent pissy pants heart mes not long ago 🤢

Medusa

When she said you need to join at the peak when I have 5k but there was still 4k left in there. It's all manipulation views, gifts, so called popularity. Yet reds sat chatting to bots 🤣
If I was desperate for followers, I'd rather put my hand in my pocket and buy them. I'd rather do without than have the cesspit cult, or reds gormless minions as followers.
off to check my followers

Medusa

He was or is on angies team. Sent pissy pants heart mes not long ago 🤢
I knew he was, I called him out ages ago (twice) but he must have skimmed past my posts and tags because he never seems to notice them.
There's a difference between taking the piss in the comments and rimming her, and he's certainly rimmed Angie and Pearl on several occasions.
I didn't know he had gifted her, though.Then jumped in here calling her the worst. Embarrassing 😂

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I knew he was, I called him out ages ago (twice) but he must slim past my posts and tags because he never seems to notice them.
There's a difference between taking the piss in the comments and rimming her, and he's certainly rimmed Angie and Pearl on several occasions.
I didn't know he had gifted her, though.Then jumped in here calling her the worst. Embarrassing 😂
Embarrassed Shame GIF
Elvira Mistress Of The Dark Halloween GIF by filmeditor

@mrgalaxy you're for it you are

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I knew he was, I called him out ages ago (twice) but he must have skimmed past my posts and tags because he never seems to notice them.
I love that I can rely on you to interrogate people 😍

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I think Beths on the same s Demi's is, I don't know much about Demi, but from what I do know she has a lot more enemies than just angie.
Screenshot_20241009_104341_TikTok.jpg
Theres literally loads of comments trolling Demis hospital posts that trace out up saying things like “RIP”. She has started fights with everyone on TikTok 😂