Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Ashley Tisdale Burn GIF
No, not bread. Let’s go with something different like rotisserie chickens

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
it's tracey and that dolls fault, everyone has been in hospital other than tracey - who was slinging 'curses' at everyone while demi was gouching out swining a rock called Lilith in the air. whether it was some sort of modern root work, or self induced psychosis - burn her!
Have you seen Traces TikTok’s on what happened to Demi? Apparently her slow speech which always happened at night when she’s drinking a monster, was down to mini strokes 🫠 not drugs mind 😭 sure trace. She was having mini strokes every evening. Not that it’s more likely drugs caused the mini strokes and finally caught up with her. She must think we are scientifically dumb

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Have you seen Traces TikTok’s on what happened to Demi? Apparently her slow speech which always happened at night when she’s drinking a monster, was down to mini strokes 🫠 not drugs mind 😭 sure trace. She was having mini strokes every evening. Not that it’s more likely drugs caused the mini strokes and finally caught up with her. She must think we are scientifically dumb
Her slow speech that's only started recently...

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I don't even like sheila, she is useless. she hasn't attacked angie (physically) once, and it's been yeeeeears. the best bet is the cat.
That's a lie, i do like it when she get's angie with some zingers, but that's because i'm used to that sort of abusive dynamic :ROFLMAO:
And she deserves it when angie zings her back tbh
Sheila 'we always loved Karen more' > abandonment > Angie 'didn't your mum put you in a home?' it's savage but both were true.

Feb 28, 2024
Racist Chez ranting on dontcarenomore23 she's such an attention seeking little twerp. But fingers crossed she'll perform her feelings through the medium of rap again 🤞🏻

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
her arm was fine, isn't that a sign? she was holding that thing for hours

Medusa

Imagine being on live, chatting s about people YOU'VE NEVER fING MET whilst visiting your Mom in hospital who was dying but fine just last night.
It's actually disturbing, the last thing I'd think of is sparking up a live to clap back at some t, I wouldn't be sitting clapping back in a s and piss infested room either. I genuinely wouldn't leave that hospital.

Medusa

Someone bring me Mr Galaxy, he needs to get it. Why did he pussy out of here? Bet he returns later like nothing happened. Unlucky, cause I’m relentless.
He's ran before, so nothing new. He'll be back when he thinks we've all forgotten or let it slide, I have a habit of pointing it out to him, i wouldn't hold your breath for a response because you'll only end up looking like Angie.