Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

i only went in months ago a couple of times! anyway it wasn’t in support of angie it was all in good spirits of the ange hate train
I've watched how you've moved weird in her comments for weeks, and then also bigged Pearl up in her comments, then ran on here to slate them both.
Stop it, because its weird behaviour.
weird GIF

Last edited:

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
I’ve just become privy to news of the cat s. Is it in the wardrobe?

You know when clothes are hung in a wardrobe with moth balls and they take on the odour…well…
it remains uncertain where the cat s is. she said she could smell it more when she laid down, so perhaps it was on the bed and she slept in it all night?

Medusa

I’ve just become privy to news of the cat s. Is it in the wardrobe?

You know when clothes are hung in a wardrobe with moth balls and they take on the odour…well…
I think she s the bed and blamed the cat, or they both s the bed.
I have a weak stomach so I couldn't watch it all.
Disgusted Judge Judy GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I have to share my triggers because IM TRIGGERED!!

1. screen recorders please charge your phones! The battery in red gives me anxiety! What is we miss something because your phone dies. Some of us depend on you. Charge those phones!!

2. People straightening their hair and hearing the crispy sound at the ends. Turn that iron up! Go big or go home!
3. Screen-recorders who record the screen from a second device. If you got 2 devices then fing record on the first one! I don't need to see your sty cracked screen, hear you breathing and get fing motion sickness!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ffs mark in reds box asking if Angie still has her dog and he’s heard she played with her dog
Ffs mark youre 2 years behind mate
Keep Up Small Business Owner GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts
It's like people who join the box as soon as they join a live and don't know what the do is being discussed and ask for a recap.

bitch slap GIF

Figure it out first you fing t.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
All the Angie hate lives are so boring you go lower she goes lower and so on, oh she said this but you forget yesterday you did this 🥱

They still enable her without even being on her platform in fact they all just enable each other at this point
How to get rid of Pissy? Don't give it oxygen.

Take it off tik tok to somewhere like this and watch her dry up and wither.

Spongebob Squarepants I Give Up GIF