Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
fing white devil pegger
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Discussion on taurian in Michelle's basically she should be given a free pass because she's a grieving single mum ok 🥱
The deflection is wild. I call out everyone. So Taurian is no different. All this build up s! Absolutely no excuse for what came out of her mouth! We are talking about a fing child! Wtaf is wrong with people 🤬

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
you couldn’t fight for breath so just do one
Oooooooooo that was a good one wasn’t it? Going for my lung capacity when knowing nothing about my lung strength. You haven’t even heard me talk 😭 I’ll eat a bunch of room temperature raw fish and garlic, every day, not brush my teeth for a week and breathe all over you. Then we can compare lung capacity.

Go work, instead of worrying about my internal organs 🙃

Medusa

you couldn’t fight for breath so just do one
do off you daft t, just because you've been exposed for the sly f you are, don't start giving it large in here.
You've rimmed angie for months, you flip from liking her then hating her, You even gifted her. (Embarrassing, Embarrassing, Embarrassing) Now piss off before I pull your pencil dick off and start ragging your empty balls.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
do off you daft t, just because you've been exposed for the sly f you are, don't start giving it large in here.
You've rimmed angie for months, you flip from liking her then hating her, You even gifted her. (Embarrassing, Embarrassing, Embarrassing) Now piss off before I pull your pencil dick off and start ragging your empty balls.
season 6 GIF

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
i’ve not been exposed i did it on my mrgalaxy account for all to see in plain sight! if you’ve got a problem then stay affected luv

edit: you bus wanker