Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
isn't it courtney who wanted up someones backside

illyana9 giphyupload GIF

Medusa

i’ve not been exposed i did it on my mrgalaxy account for all to see in plain sight! if you’ve got a problem then stay affected luv
If only you knew that's not me being 'affected' now I can either crunch you like a Crunchie, ride your arse like a Double decker, or make you crumble like a flake. The choice is yours, choose carefully.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Why are people using grief as an excuse for Taurian? She goads people too. She always goes into angies trying to trigger her. That’s Taurians shtick. Did I watch a different version of what happened? Because I didn’t see someone triggered and reacting in the moment. I saw someone’s eyes light up and enjoying themselves whilst saying what she said and making the actions.

Do people not witness Taurian constantly act like a b? I can’t be imagining this s

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
the only thing that’s funny is your tuna pussy’s PH balance
It’s true, sometimes I use soap and make it too alkaline and need a canneston duo. But I don’t think thrush is very funny. You do have other options you know? You can join the cult, team red or even see if Alicia will accept you into Team Space Raider. You may find others you fit in with better. Best of luck.