Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Ha do you physio woman. I stood and walked 2 steps today with a zimmer. I actually think my hate for her has made me more determined.

Also if anyone has links to hurricane Milton lives can you share please x
That's amazing progress and can guarantee your hate will be a part of your determination 🥳

Ha do you physio woman. I stood and walked 2 steps today with a zimmer. I actually think my hate for her has made me more determined.

Also if anyone has links to hurricane Milton lives can you share please x
That's great news well done, bet your so proud of yourself imagine she has Angie's face that will make you even more determined ❤️

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
@mrgalaxy
mean jessica lange GIF by Feud

And stay away from Anna

Last edited:

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Dave's having a pity party. He hasn't eaten for 3 days, only drank half a bottle of water in that time. Eluding to having self harmed within that time too. Hasn't slept either. When's he up in court??

I hope so, her songs are s. And the b blocked me way before I ever said anything about her as well. It kinda makes me feel like I never got the chance to tell her she’s s. I feel unfulfilled 😭😭
If she still reads here Luci we think your music is s and your art work is cla level nursery 🖕🏻

Dave's having a pity party. He hasn't eaten for 3 days, only drank half a bottle of water in that time. Eluding to having self harmed within that time too. Hasn't slept either. When's he up in court??
He was waving his new anti depressants around earlier and naming all the teams he's been getting help from whilst the gifts flooded. Funny his mental health is bad not long before he's due to appear in court