My claws are under your skin
Sheila’s a heroin addict? 🤣
Frank Sinatra Start Spreading The News GIF by Eternal Family

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Just Wait Episode 5 GIF by Paramount+

Hello poppets 🩵 been good to take a break for a few days but missed you lot obviously 😪 I’m booked into hospital again tomorrow for another iron infusion because anaemia is trying to take me out again 💀 anyway, enough about me…

@mrgalaxy stop being a dick and get the do out of here with the misogynistic insults 🥊

@RedRedWine🍷 it’s lovely to see you and the food improving 🫂

@2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 lush to have you back, your savagery and humour has been missed 😍

Taurian, what she said was truly gross and the excuse of it being a reaction is such an Angie response. We’re yet to see true remorse but I hope it happens 🤞🏼

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where

Hello poppets 🩵 been good to take a break for a few days but missed you lot obviously 😪 I’m booked into hospital again tomorrow for another iron infusion because anaemia is trying to take me out again 💀 anyway, enough about me…

@mrgalaxy stop being a dick and get the do out of here with the misogynistic insults 🥊

@2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 lush to have you back, your savagery and humour has been missed 😍

Taurian, what she said was truly gross and the excuse of it being a reaction is such an Angie response. We’re yet to see true remorse but I hope it happens 🤞🏼
John Krasinski Hug GIF by The Office

Welcome back 🥰 hope all goes well tomorrow must be so draining for you, we missed you too but in all honesty I think you took a break just at the right time as the app has been draining too.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi

@mrgalaxy
Cardi B Hello GIF by Saturday Night Live

Fox Tv GIF by ScreamQueens

And welcome back 💕

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Welcome back 🥰 hope all goes well tomorrow must be so draining for you, we missed you too but in all honesty I think you took a break just at the right time as the app has been draining too.
Thank you luv, it is and I’m struggling with even managing to get out for the appointment but I’ll end up needing blood transfusions if I don’t 🙄 the app really has been, so I’ve been binging stuff on Netflix with the bestie! We watched Gangs of London and Monsters season 2 🍿 both amazing shows!

How are you my luv? 🫂

Thank you luv, it is and I’m struggling with even managing to get out for the appointment but I’ll end up needing blood transfusions if I don’t 🙄 the app really has been, so I’ve been binging stuff on Netflix with the bestie! We watched Gangs of London and Monsters season 2 🍿 both amazing shows!

How are you my luv? 🫂
You'll get there in your head weigh up the good Vs bad and you definitely don't want the bad 🩵 I need to watch gangs of london but really struggling with concentration atm and I keep forgetting stuff 🤣. Had 4 days completely pain free I thought I was finally getting somewhere but nope the past 2 days have had pain attacks can't wait for my appointment now.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire

Glad to see you back where you belong Mrs D. Breaks are never a bad idea 🫂🥰
Penguin Hello GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Nov 10, 2023

Welcome back MrsD
Thank you for the mention x
I really hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. You’ve got this MrsD. Keep us updated tomorrow so we know you’re well xx 🩵