Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You'll get there in your head weigh up the good Vs bad and you definitely don't want the bad 🩵 I need to watch gangs of london but really struggling with concentration atm and I keep forgetting stuff 🤣. Had 4 days completely pain free I thought I was finally getting somewhere but nope the past 2 days have had pain attacks can't wait for my appointment now.
You’re absolutely right luv and I’m working on that 🩵 Gangs of London was incredible, season 1 especially - immensely violent though. I’m sorry to hear that luv, how far off are the appointments?

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Thank you luv, it is and I’m struggling with even managing to get out for the appointment but I’ll end up needing blood transfusions if I don’t 🙄 the app really has been, so I’ve been binging stuff on Netflix with the bestie! We watched Gangs of London and Monsters season 2 🍿 both amazing shows!

How are you my luv? 🫂
France Hello GIF by Camping Qualité

You’re absolutely right luv and I’m working on that 🩵 Gangs of London was incredible, season 1 especially - immensely violent though. I’m sorry to hear that luv, how far off are the appointments?
6 days to go 🤞🏻 but I started the 4 tablets a day today so I'm really hoping it settles down again

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Welcome back MrsD
Thank you for the mention x
I really hope everything goes well for you tomorrow. You’ve got this MrsD. Keep us updated tomorrow so we know you’re well xx 🩵
Of course luv, I can’t believe how long you’ve been in 😩 Thank you, I will do 🩵

Sorry to ask but I've been off all day and trying to catch up but was Taurian held accountable for that disgusting video with Gypsy Queen?

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart
Nope pretty much completely let off because she's a grieving single mum and the lies have been unreal. If you head over to pearls gypsy queen is in her box

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Has Angie been to see Shelia or has she just been walking the streets??
The hospital WiFi must she sending her west 😂 🤣 good.
Ya b.
I hope you're struggling and refreshing in here cause it's too s to get on tiktok. And if you are, you snaggled toothed cat-s-sleeper, the germs at the hospital are nothing compared to that litter box you own half of. I wouldn't be surprised if you are patient zero for the next pandemic.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Half of the family are down with a cold. And the other half I don’t like 🤣. I have had a subway and a Greggs at points tho 👀. My bestie is bringing me my fave pesto pasta from Morrisons salad bar tomorrow.
That’s rotten luv 😭 thank Heavens for besties 🙌🏼 I hope she brings you lots of treats 😍

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Nope pretty much completely let off because she's a grieving single mum and the lies have been unreal. If you head over to pearls gypsy queen is in her box
Absolute disgrace.
I couldn't stop thinking about it last night, I have a son similar in age and I couldn't imagine anything so horrific happening to him, it's heartbreaking and Taurian is a fing disgusting t. I'm not chatting s when I say if i was Gypsy Queen I would have to be surgically removed from Taurian.