Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Gypsy queen was racist months ago, every so often Taurian goes live with her again for drama. The same way she does Angie. Stop going live with awful people if you can't handle the s they say to you that you need to rein-act a child being stabbed.
She fing loves the drama she's a dangerous t. She's just a spoilt brat that got everything handed to her and has never been held accountable for her bulshit behaviour.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Don’t you love it when Miss Red has a little rant, acts all tough (even though she cries constantly) roasts someone (badly) takes a sip of her cheap bottle of water, to moisturise her crusty lips, then tells Alexa to put on baby bye bye or something equally wrong, thick muppet. Kinda of loses the impact 🤣🤣🤣
And domestically abuses Alexa cause she won't play the right song 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My memory is atrocious and so I can’t remember the specifics of what she said but I’m sure it was off the back of orangutan gate 🤔 I’ll try to find the video luv 🩵 I agree with you, children are off limits and especially so when it comes to trauma they’ve been through.
Found it:

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
I opted for safety and a sandwich again. No butter 🙄 but I get icecream so I’m happy 🤣

I just added crisps to the sandwich to level it up a bit IMG_2859.jpeg IMG_2861.jpeg
And I was in for 2 weeks with my back I lived in ice cream for dinner and the buttered rolls for breakfast. Hubby brought me in a wrap if I fancied it sometimes. So glad you‘re up on your zimmer. I had a pulpit to walk with but didn’t give a sermon
priest GIF

Jul 29, 2024
england
Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Just Wait Episode 5 GIF by Paramount+

Hello poppets 🩵 been good to take a break for a few days but missed you lot obviously 😪 I’m booked into hospital again tomorrow for another iron infusion because anaemia is trying to take me out again 💀 anyway, enough about me…

@mrgalaxy stop being a dick and get the do out of here with the misogynistic insults 🥊

@RedRedWine🍷 it’s lovely to see you and the food improving 🫂

@2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 lush to have you back, your savagery and humour has been missed 😍

Taurian, what she said was truly gross and the excuse of it being a reaction is such an Angie response. We’re yet to see true remorse but I hope it happens 🤞🏼
Happy So Excited GIF by Studios 2016

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
What did she say??
I can’t remember word for word so don’t quote me on it but something along the lines of what Taurian said was disgusting but she isn’t going to start dragging her friend on the app and other people say stuff and people still support them. So yeah I was disappointed because I’d started to warm to Alicia and I thought she would stand on business with this 🤷‍♀️

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
I can’t remember word for word so don’t quote me on it but something along the lines of what Taurian said was disgusting but she isn’t going to start dragging her friend on the app and other people say stuff and people still support them. So yeah I was disappointed because I’d started to warm to Alicia and I thought she would stand on business with this 🤷‍♀️
Now, if that had of been Angie saying such things, Alicia and her friends would be ripping her a new one

Nov 10, 2023
And I was in for 2 weeks with my back I lived in ice cream for dinner and the buttered rolls for breakfast. Hubby brought me in a wrap if I fancied it sometimes. So glad you‘re up on your zimmer. I had a pulpit to walk with but didn’t give a sermon
priest GIF
The ice cream is the best isn’t it? I had to Google what a pulpit was. It looks snazzy and a lot more helpful than a zimmer. How’s everything with your back now?