Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
The stuff gypsy queen said all came after what Taurian had said. Whilst there is no excuses for what gypsy queen said, it does not compare to the vile s that came out of Taurian mouth. Now I’d like to know how all her friends are going to defend this? Because it definitely didn’t happen the way your all trying to spin it 😏
Maybe gypsy queen was angry? Hormonal? Just reacting? ☠️

Not excusing what Taurian said in the slightest but GQ has been vile to her for some time luv. Back when I was making fyp videos, she was racist to her. Again, no excuse at all - she should’ve stuck to slating GQ, kids have to be left out of adult matters.
I think it's always going to be why do they all keep going back to goad each other similar to what happens with Angie, they keep going back and they don't like the return. Was it ever proven she was racist I remember no one could ever work out what she had said. Like go for anything else but a trauma to her child then to mock the stoma bag that he will have to live with for the rest of his life and he's still really only a baby 😞

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think it's always going to be why do they all keep going back to goad each other similar to what happens with Angie, they keep going back and they don't like the return. Was it ever proven she was racist I remember no one could ever work out what she had said. Like go for anything else but a trauma to her child then to mock the stoma bag that he will have to live with for the rest of his life and he's still really only a baby 😞
My memory is atrocious and so I can’t remember the specifics of what she said but I’m sure it was off the back of orangutan gate 🤔 I’ll try to find the video luv 🩵 I agree with you, children are off limits and especially so when it comes to trauma they’ve been through.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Not excusing what Taurian said in the slightest but GQ has been vile to her for some time luv. Back when I was making fyp videos, she was racist to her. Again, no excuse at all - she should’ve stuck to slating GQ, kids have to be left out of adult matters.
I know all about what has been said previously. For me that’s irrelevant. As i previously said I cannot stand gq but my heart was in the pit of my stomach when I heard that recording. The way she was screaming he was only 12 years old, just sent me. I was in tears. Taurian was goading her to say something racist. She’s sick! Children she never be brought into anything.

My memory is atrocious and so I can’t remember the specifics of what she said but I’m sure it was off the back of orangutan gate 🤔 I’ll try to find the video luv 🩵 I agree with you, children are off limits and especially so when it comes to trauma they’ve been through.
That's the one yeah I remember there being alot of confusion as to whether she did or didn't because of the way she naturally speaks. The actions to go with it really knocked me sick 😟

Last edited: