Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
@Little Marshmallow @tiktok_gingerbread_man

We Want You Back Season 4 GIF by The Office

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Just Wait Episode 5 GIF by Paramount+

Hello poppets 🩵 been good to take a break for a few days but missed you lot obviously 😪 I’m booked into hospital again tomorrow for another iron infusion because anaemia is trying to take me out again 💀 anyway, enough about me…

@mrgalaxy stop being a dick and get the do out of here with the misogynistic insults 🥊

@RedRedWine🍷 it’s lovely to see you and the food improving 🫂

@2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 lush to have you back, your savagery and humour has been missed 😍

Taurian, what she said was truly gross and the excuse of it being a reaction is such an Angie response. We’re yet to see true remorse but I hope it happens 🤞🏼

Home Sweet Home GIF by TeaCosyFolk

Absolute disgrace.
I couldn't stop thinking about it last night, I have a son similar in age and I couldn't imagine anything so horrific happening to him, it's heartbreaking and Taurian is a fing disgusting t. I'm not chatting s when I say if i was Gypsy Queen I would have to be surgically removed from Taurian.
The amount of people who have defended her has been mad, giving it the oh you didn't hear what gypsy queen said prior nothing literally nothing can compare to what came out of taurians mouth. Then people have been comparing it to the things Angie says even still I don't think she's ever gone for a child in such a way. I agree with you she's calmer than I'd ever be if someone mocked something so sensitive about a child

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Discussion on taurian in Michelle's basically she should be given a free pass because she's a grieving single mum ok 🥱
Absolute bolox! Tinks was a grieving mother and really struggling and I never heard vile s come out of her mouth like that. No fing excuse. No doubt her little clique will stick by her as she can't do no wrong .

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The amount of people who have defended her has been mad, giving it the oh you didn't hear what gypsy queen said prior nothing literally nothing can compare to what came out of taurians mouth. Then people have been comparing it to the things Angie says even still I don't think she's ever gone for a child in such a way. I agree with you she's calmer than I'd ever be if someone mocked something so sensitive about a child
I dont even like gypsy queen, she was disgustingly racist, but that was fing wild of Taurian to say I cant get my head around it! Poor child. 😢

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
The stuff gypsy queen said all came after what Taurian had said. Whilst there is no excuses for what gypsy queen said, it does not compare to the vile s that came out of Taurian mouth. Now I’d like to know how all her friends are going to defend this? Because it definitely didn’t happen the way your all trying to spin it 😏

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I dont even like gypsy queen, she was disgustingly racist, but that was fing wild of Taurian to say I cant get my head around it! Poor child. 😢
For me it's the fact she's so impressed with herself after and delights in it. 'it was a reactioooooon' so is everything Angie says, and what people will say to you now, so enjoy that hen.
Oh and has Paige been on screaming over people and using ADHD as an excuse?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
For me it's the fact she's so impressed with herself after and delights in it. 'it was a reactioooooon' so is everything Angie says, and what people will say to you now, so enjoy that hen.
Oh and has Paige been on screaming over people and using ADHD as an excuse?
I have ADHD and I can still manage to fing control myself.

Fox Tv Excuse GIF by loveconnectionfox

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The stuff gypsy queen said all came after what Taurian had said. Whilst there is no excuses for what gypsy queen said, it does not compare to the vile s that came out of Taurian mouth. Now I’d like to know how all her friends are going to defend this? Because it definitely didn’t happen the way your all trying to spin it 😏
Not excusing what Taurian said in the slightest but GQ has been vile to her for some time luv. Back when I was making fyp videos, she was racist to her. Again, no excuse at all - she should’ve stuck to slating GQ, kids have to be left out of adult matters.