Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Risky I didn't say daughter 🤔
No Way Burn GIF by Bad Boys For Life

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Yeah I've heard/read that it's left people emotional, I've seen it spoken about a lot and read something earlier saying it will be on tonight. I'm suprised I've not tried to find a stream for it before
it's really intense and left me terrified of nuclear war for years. fing catholic school ethics lesson = Threads 😭

Medusa

LOL I have a real life and kids. I’m out of my depression era I don’t come and check here often
Great new that you're now out of your 'depression era' however your actions say different, you might not check in here often but you're still a proud box hopper who defends scumbags for mocking the stabbing of a minor, you're also still weirdly obsessed with angie, and you're also wrong for accusing members of cc for doxxing baguette in front of 100s of idiots who might believe that s, bit of a scummy move tbh.
We might be many things but we have morals, we don't dox people, and we'd never defend or enable someone who thinks it's a joke to re-enact how deep a knife can go into a 12 year olds flesh, you probably don't care or give a do which is actually concerning considering you're a mother. So when i hear you in people's boxes preaching about how you stand on business and you have morals, I'm gonna piss myself laughing, because you're one of the biggest hypocrites on the app.

Edit- sorry, but if no one else is gonna say it, then I will.

Last edited: