Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
are we at angie's high school sleepover? wtf is this s.
EQ is burying herself by talking.

Morgan Freeman Laughing GIF
Inception GIF
Leo Inception GIF
Which of Dr. Strange's Mirror Dimension manipulations was more powerful? Spidey or Wanda - Gen. Discussion - Comic Vine

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
Yeah View attachment 1000026086.mp4

I am mentally unwell, I am a vulnerable woman, I potentially have a drinking problem AND I have a dog. Come at me, bro. 🖕🏻

Boogie Dancing GIF
Omg 😂 who makes these?
Are you not bored of pretending to not be yourself, you should change your name to 'Not Lote' that'll really confuse us
im not going to pretend I’m her if I’m not 😂 your accusing me of being a 50 year old woman ahaha I’m 27 😂 😂

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Great new that you're now out of your 'depression era' however your actions say different, you might not check in here often but you're still a proud box hopper who defends scumbags for mocking the stabbing of a minor, you're also still weirdly obsessed with angie, and you're also wrong for accusing members of cc for doxxing baguette in front of 100s of idiots who might believe that s, bit of a scummy move tbh.
We might be many things but we have morals, we don't dox people, and we'd never defend or enable someone who thinks it's a joke to re-enact how deep a knife can go into a 12 year olds flesh, you probably don't care or give a do which is actually concerning considering you're a mother. So when i hear you in people's boxes preaching about how you stand on business and you have morals, I'm gonna piss myself laughing, because you're one of the biggest hypocrites on the app.

Edit- sorry, but if no one else is gonna say it, then I will.
I’m a mother to an 11 year old boy. Do you think I’m sat here cheering her on? I’ve said on the app it’s not acceptable. I’ve said on the app in a box, as a proud box hopper that it’s disgusting what’s been said. Show me one person who drags their friend on the app. Why should I? Show me where I’ve defended her. I’ve had enough of people sliding in my inbox or @‘ing me in comments chatting s to me. I haven’t said it. I wouldn’t say it.
In regards to what I said about comment cafe members, everyone is anonymous, and that’s my opinion. Am I allowed one of those? Or am I only allowed one if it goes with what’s said in here?

I’m not going to have faceless internet people tell me what I am and what I’m not. You see me on an app, not one of you know anything about me.
All of a sudden it’s an obsession with Angie 🤣🤣 you sound just like her. Me reacting to s she says means I’m obsessed right?

You are not my parent, you’re just an internet person. So you can come with your stern words, I promise u, I don’t care, it will make no difference to my life. But I felt rude if I didn’t reply, because I was raised correctly