May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think I'm a bit hyper.

200.gif

Humor Chaos GIF by BuzzFeed

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
The absolute asshole that I live with decided to injure his foot at half-3 this morning. The fing dickhead had to sleep with socks on and now we're waiting to shave the hair off so we can have a good look. fing t.

He's cute, though.

It's a cockerpoo, or a dick-a-s as I prefer to call him.
I’m so glad you said it’s a dog. I was thinking omg how hairy is your partner

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
The absolute asshole that I live with decided to injure his foot at half-3 this morning. The fing dickhead had to sleep with socks on and now we're waiting to shave the hair off so we can have a good look. fing t.

He's cute, though.

It's a cockerpoo, or a dick-a-s as I prefer to call him.
How fing hairy are his feet?
sexy dance GIF by tokyomegaplex

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Alicia, take your disingenuous, white knighting, glory seeking, virtue signalling, pick me over inflated ego into this live and actually listen to how your mate Taurian's comments has affected people who's kids have died because of knife crime. do off with "she's only human", "she made a mistake" Tell that to all the grieving families of these victims.
While you're at it, why don't you STOP encouraging your small child on your live to say BUN Angie, BUN orange hearts ESPECIALLY after the black community has specifically asked for people not to use that word.
I’ve said it’s wrong. And I’ve said it’s disgusting. And I’m fully aware of the fact there is a knife crime problem in this country. I didn’t say it. It did not come from my mouth. And when I’ve spoken to her off the app I have told her it’s wrong and it’s fed up and I’ve said she should apologise to GQ and her child for what was said because regardless of anything, it’s wrong. I can’t defend it, yesterday was a lot, people are upset, rightfully so. I’m not off the app laughing and joking with her saying it’s ok, but like I said yesterday, nobody drags their friend publicly on that app and I’m not going to do that.

In regards to my child, mind your business.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’ve said it’s wrong. And I’ve said it’s disgusting. And I’m fully aware of the fact there is a knife crime problem in this country. I didn’t say it. It did not come from my mouth. And when I’ve spoken to her off the app I have told her it’s wrong and it’s fed up and I’ve said she should apologise to GQ and her child for what was said because regardless of anything, it’s wrong. I can’t defend it, yesterday was a lot, people are upset, rightfully so. I’m not off the app laughing and joking with her saying it’s ok, but like I said yesterday, nobody drags their friend publicly on that app and I’m not going to do that.

Eurgh

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
Where exactly have you been watching for the last year? What part of tiktok were/are you on?
I mainly was just flicking through videos then I found Angie for a few months on and off but didn’t watch consistently (hence why I don’t know much 😂) but more recently I’ve been watching more regularly lol I’ve heard of Irish Kelly but don’t really know everything about her lol

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Where exactly have you been watching for the last year? What part of tiktok were/are you on?
I found a few old lives of Angie on YouTube including when she was transphobic to EQ (FFs react one). Type in Delusive Angie, set to in order of date and scroll to the very last one and work your way up. Not much from back then, she said some awful things 2 years ago, I hoped the HIV debate was on there cause she was VILE then. Or when she attacked a victim of DV saying she deserved it

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

In regards your child, keep her off the app if you want people to mind their business and try not to teach her words that she can offend people with. Take your fake outrage somewhere it will be appreciated. Maybe try your noncey predator mate Brigham. He's more your type of audience these days.
White Noise Art GIF by Garbi KW

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
I found a few old lives of Angie on YouTube including when she was transphobic to EQ (FFs react one). Type in Delusive Angie, set to in order of date and scroll to the very last one and work your way up. Not much from back then, she said some awful things 2 years ago, I hoped the HIV debate was on there cause she was VILE then. Or when she attacked a victim of DV saying she deserved it
Ohh I never thought to look on YouTube bet there’s more on there! Thanks 😆. Why did she debate hiv 😱 wow I didn’t think it was that bad I’ll take a look 👀