Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I wouldn’t answer the door. I need 28 working days notice for visitors or they will hear “do off” through the ring doorbell
My door doesn't get answered unless I know who's coming. I always get stuck with salesmen. Ill listen to them for 5 mins then say no I'm not interested and they walk away fuming. I always feel bad that I let them waffle at me but then feel bad telling them to do off straight away 😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Never got why she constantly went for elpha to me she's a vunerable kid, I have never watched her so don't no how she's behaved, but Flange has been adamant that a trans woman pre op should not use female facilities which is transphobic is it not
They are in cubicles so I don’t see the issue. Obviously if they were waving a cock about where there’s kids then I’d say something. Personally I wouldn’t have elphaba using the toilets I was in because having defying gravity screeched while I’m trying to piss, it’s just not ideal

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
My door doesn't get answered unless I know who's coming. I always get stuck with salesmen. Ill listen to them for 5 mins then say no I'm not interested and they walk away fuming. I always feel bad that I let them waffle at me but then feel bad telling them to do off straight away 😂
I just tell them I don’t want Avon and then they leave looking all confused

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
tell them it's not your house, your boyfriend has gone out and his wife is back soon.
and for religious knockers tell them your a witch and the devil is coming.

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

hi Non-julia jamaican fully lesbian Kelly @fairygirlxxo i'm nice today. ^. how do you feel about celine dion should she drop down right now?
Haha dare I ask who lesbian Kelly is 😂?

Oh, do it.

Angela is looking very pale, isn't she? I hope she hasn't caught COVID. Though, as it's a London hospital I suppose M-POX is a high risk, too. I don't know the symptoms of that, though. Sore, scratchy throat and irritability seem to ring a bell, though...

🤞
The cc plan worked that male who coughed all over her wishes to remain unknown though. Grand job though I think it's worked 🤞🏻

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
tell them it's not your house, your boyfriend has gone out and his wife is back soon.
and for religious knockers tell them your a witch and the devil is coming.
I got my 1st house at 17 and I used to fume when ppl would knock on my door asking if my mam was in cos I looked about 12. Never thought id appreciate telling them my mam isn't in at 38 . Using that for sure 😂 The bit on the side sounds more fun though 🤣

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I got my 1st house at 17 and I used to fume when ppl would knock on my door asking if my mam was in cos I looked about 12. Never thought id appreciate telling them my mam isn't in at 38 . Using that for sure 😂 The bit on the side sounds more fun though 🤣
also never be embarrassed to make a holy show of yourself and start ranting about an unrelated topic, they don't feel awkward knocking the door so you should have fun and enjoy yourself 💕

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
do you know what i don't understand, i think the jevoahs believe only a certain amount of people are getting into the club, and it's a really specific number it's not like 'very few of you' it's (ta google) '144,000' so why the do are you trying to recruit more of you when there's no tickets on sale?
or do they all have +1's?

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
My brother used to love when the Jehovah witnesses came knocking,he’d stand there and debate with them for hours,not even joking. Sometimes it would be pissing of rain and he’d still keep them standing there
Knock Fran Healy GIF by Travis