Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
do you know what i don't understand, i think the jevoahs believe only a certain amount of people are getting into the club, and it's a really specific number it's not like 'very few of you' it's (ta google) '144,000' so why the do are you trying to recruit more of you when there's no tickets on sale?
or do they all have +1's?
I got ripped off by the Jehovah’s once. fs sent me a letter and hadn’t paid the postage so me thinking it was something important, paid the £2.50 for it to be re delivered and it was from Kingdom Hall. Still not got my £2.50 back off them. Doesn’t break the bank but it’s the principle. Pay for a fing stamp

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Am I the only one that hears the doorbell go and suddenly jump to an army crawl to hide behind the sofa to just pretend I’m not in? It’s far easier…. Until your parents get the police to do a welfare check 😭
Yeah I just communicate through the ring doorbell now. I can’t be dealing with welfare checks when I don’t answer to the mental health nurse when she spams my phone

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I got ripped off by the Jehovah’s once. fs sent me a letter and hadn’t paid the postage so me thinking it was something important, paid the £2.50 for it to be re delivered and it was from Kingdom Hall. Still not got my £2.50 back off them. Doesn’t break the bank but it’s the principle. Pay for a fing stamp
well they're not getting in, that's theft

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
'they're angel wings i collect them' - this is what biblically accurate angels look like 😭
These biblically accurate angels are starting to bother me. So far I haven't seen any verses backing this up. : r/AcademicBiblical

it is sweet though

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
I really don’t mind visitors, my friends pop in all the time but these are cousins that I don’t see very often. I’m an absolute stats as I still haven’t changed clothes since walking the dogs,I’ve had a flush and my hair is sweaty as is my face and I basically showed the rooms downstairs the hoover 😂 and gave downstairs loo a w’s lick

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My door doesn't get answered unless I know who's coming. I always get stuck with salesmen. Ill listen to them for 5 mins then say no I'm not interested and they walk away fuming. I always feel bad that I let them waffle at me but then feel bad telling them to do off straight away 😂

I love when the Jehovahs turn up and I tell them the story about blood tranfusions and if it wasn't for transfusions my wife and my youngest wouldn't be here anymore :ROFLMAO:

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Alicia, take your disingenuous, white knighting, glory seeking, virtue signalling, pick me over inflated ego into this live and actually listen to how your mate Taurian's comments has affected people who's kids have died because of knife crime. do off with "she's only human", "she made a mistake" Tell that to all the grieving families of these victims.
While you're at it, why don't you STOP encouraging your small child on your live to say BUN Angie, BUN orange hearts ESPECIALLY after the black community has specifically asked for people not to use that word.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010_112142_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20241010_112142_TikTok.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 24
May 16, 2024
fopia
do you know what i don't understand, i think the jevoahs believe only a certain amount of people are getting into the club, and it's a really specific number it's not like 'very few of you' it's (ta google) '144,000' so why the do are you trying to recruit more of you when there's no tickets on sale?
or do they all have +1's?
Isn't it an American cult religion? Maybe they use the same sales techniques as the airlines over there? Better to have a crowd of angry people over empty seats? 🤣

May 16, 2024
fopia
Am I the only one that hears the doorbell go and suddenly jump to an army crawl to hide behind the sofa to just pretend I’m not in? It’s far easier…. Until your parents get the police to do a welfare check 😭
My dog goes mad when he hears the door.
I'm just like "no, you didn't hear nuffin, now shut up".

May 16, 2024
fopia
Alicia, take your disingenuous, white knighting, glory seeking, virtue signalling, pick me over inflated ego into this live and actually listen to how your mate Taurian's comments has affected people who's kids have died because of knife crime. do off with "she's only human", "she made a mistake" Tell that to all the grieving families of these victims.
While you're at it, why don't you STOP encouraging your small child on your live to say BUN Angie, BUN orange hearts ESPECIALLY after the black community has specifically asked for people not to use that word.
Oh s, have they? I only heard ScouseSlayer saying that. Ok, back to "do em all". 👍🏻😂

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
That happened to me and my curiosity got the better of me so I paid the fee. It was a fing letter from a neighbour in my street announcing a neighbourhood watch. Handwritten and everything. I went to her door and reposted the letter with a note saying you owe me the bill for something you could have posted. She's never spoke to me again and no one joined her neighbourhood watch group either. Karma 😂