The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
What the do is this anagram
IMG_1779.png
200.gif

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I find it strange that people are so triggered over us being anonymous why is that? To me that screams they want to see you, have a pic on their phone to humiliate you on a live, and find out personal details, seen it happen over and over again, so I rejoice in triggering all the fs, stay affected 😊
I don’t care if people are or want to be anonymous on the internet. I do, however, care if someone who is faceless speaks about my children openly on a forum that proclaims to be dead against that. If you’re going to speak on innocent children show yourself so we all know who you are.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Also i have a face too. I’d swap it if i had the chance but it’s mine and it’s real 🖕🏽🖕🏽some know my main because i doxed myself when i got triggered in here because you bunch of arseholes called me Alex 🤦🏻‍♀🤢least i didn’t show my passport huns
I remember that. You were a cheeky bastard then 😂 Well you still are but i like it now 🤣🤣

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Yes, cause it’s absolutely obvious that someone with a digital footprint threatening to eat someone’s face over nothing, means it. You were desperate at one point for us to like you. I’m really sorry your desperation let you down.
No, people were chatting s, I was chatting s back. People twisted what was said, I corrected them.

In that case, nobody means anything they say right? Because you’re quick to hold people up to a high standard. Do you not hold yourself to that same standard?

Feb 28, 2024
USA
red said she only had an hour to prepare her awareness live. She’s literally picked the iPad up went on to baguettes page and favourited all the videos🤦🏻‍♀️

All the videos that your being shown that your outraged with, you was ok with because you was friends with her & defended her hard all through this. Now your not friends your calling it out🤷🏻‍♀️! Your just like the rest of them that detach away from angie and try call her vile behaviour out, why wait? Why not at the time?

Please stop with the bullshit “I have morals”, your moral compass was ok with it back then, and it’s ok with it now!!
MORALS DO NOT CHANGE‼️

Kudoo’s on trying to be a baddie girl though😂
Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land