Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
laugh surprise GIF
Literally no fing point in sending a message like that 😂🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Ive only ever had morphine in hospital obvs. I was so off my head i pretended the pain was still bad so got 3 more doses. I fing loved it 😂 The biggest high i had since diamorphine and gas and air giving birth.

Like lynz my mother has Oramorph prescribed. Is it similar cos ill rob my mam if it is 😀

Fuck Shit Up Pretty Little Liars GIF by HBO Max
Same with me in hospital. That gas and air had me confessing all my sins 😂 morphine just sent me straight to sleep. But I was prescribed it for a while after hospital and I literally lost all the side effects entirely. I’m not a fan of being high or drunk though. I am on strong pain medication now, and I’m so over the top about sticking to the prescription and times, I even try to have less than I can have just to feel better about needing them long term so I can say I’m not a junkie 😭

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I was on morphine tablets and had the oramorph for what they call break through pain relief. I hated the taste of it, so they changed my tablets to slow release but then I was put on oxy’s. Never knew how bad they were but when I found out I weaned off them
I'm lucky to not need pain meds. If there was a med for heartbreak id have it otherwise I'm reluctant to get hooked on things. My DR prescribed me Mirtazapine and I never took one I'm too scared to not function. Although im starting to accept I may need them very soon.
Season 3 No GIF by FOX TV
Mental Health Anxiety GIF by All Better

Here's your trauma dump Flangie to replace the dump babalooosha gave you. Its probably still in her fing hair 🤣
Rock Metal GIF by I Prevail

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
I'm lucky to not need pain meds. If there was a med for heartbreak id have it otherwise I'm reluctant to get hooked on things. My DR prescribed me Mirtazapine and I never took one I'm too scared to not function. Although im starting to accept I may need them very soon.

Here's your trauma dump Flangie to replace the dump babalooosha gave you. Its probably still in her fing hair 🤣
Mental Health Gold GIF by INTO ACTION

May 16, 2024
fopia

Head Poop GIF by Paul Layzell

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Ask Hayley Comet to find out who it is. She's fabulous at getting to the bottom of these sort of things 👀
Molly Bernard Im So Sorry GIF by TV Land
I swear if i get my 1st comp school photo out id have the same blue eyeshadow and s hair that curled at the bottom and looked like my mam was my hairdresser. She pissed me off crying her name had been put in bad dispute by what Taurian said but still refuses to do her off so she can av it. After this i shall seek compassion towards others today as its not very nice being mean is it.

200.gif

May 16, 2024
fopia
People are fing s.
Scummy sty fing sty scum.
fs, fs, fs.

do you.
fs.

(Nothing graphic, nothing heartbreaking other than fing humans proving once again that they deserve every sty thing that ever happens to them. It is a dampener on the mood, though.)

Why in the do do these fs do this? Why do they restrain an animal to give it impossible odds of survival? The fing wedding venue, this dog and the countless other animals that were not saved in time. Release the fing thing, leave it to fend for itself rather than guarantee it's fing death.

I hope the person or people responsible for this and every other animal like this have lost literally everything. I hope they have nothing and no means to build it back up. I hope they are miserable for the entirety of their lives. I hope they are shunned en masse by their loved ones. I hope they are in constant, agonising pain and that they can't afford the medication or treatment. do them.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
People are fing s.
Scummy sty fing sty scum.
fs, fs, fs.

do you.
fs.

(Nothing graphic, nothing heartbreaking other than fing humans proving once again that they deserve every sty thing that ever happens to them. It is a dampener on the mood, though.)

Why in the do do these fs do this? Why do they restrain an animal to give it impossible odds of survival? The fing wedding venue, this dog and the countless other animals that were not saved in time. Release the fing thing, leave it to fend for itself rather than guarantee it's fing death.

I hope the person or people responsible for this and every other animal like this have lost literally everything. I hope they have nothing and no means to build it back up. I hope they are miserable for the entirety of their lives. I hope they are shunned en masse by their loved ones. I hope they are in constant, agonising pain and that they can't afford the medication or treatment. do them.

Half of these I believe are the owners tbh, views and praise for ‘saving’ the animal. Tik tok has made me so cynical

May 16, 2024
fopia
Half of these I believe are the owners tbh, views and praise for ‘saving’ the animal. Tik tok has made me so cynical
That would actually be a silver lining for me. I'd rather they faked it for views/gifts/donations than to live with the reality that I'm told to be nice and considerate to people when I share with the world with people capable of things like this.