Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I honestly don’t know but the static with which it vacuum sealed to my face, was terrifying 😭
Jim Carrey Help GIF by Ace Ventura

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
People are fing s.
Scummy sty fing sty scum.
fs, fs, fs.

do you.
fs.

(Nothing graphic, nothing heartbreaking other than fing humans proving once again that they deserve every sty thing that ever happens to them. It is a dampener on the mood, though.)

Why in the do do these fs do this? Why do they restrain an animal to give it impossible odds of survival? The fing wedding venue, this dog and the countless other animals that were not saved in time. Release the fing thing, leave it to fend for itself rather than guarantee it's fing death.

I hope the person or people responsible for this and every other animal like this have lost literally everything. I hope they have nothing and no means to build it back up. I hope they are miserable for the entirety of their lives. I hope they are shunned en masse by their loved ones. I hope they are in constant, agonising pain and that they can't afford the medication or treatment. do them.

I saw the original video of the cop going to him but haven't seen the update. So glad dog is okay now. He was petrified.

May 16, 2024
fopia
@fairygirlxxo

@ΛBЩΛ ᄃΛDΛBЩΛΉ unfortunately cannot give you her full attention today, but she has entrusted me to pass on a message for her:

"Get to do."

I thank you for your co-operation during this difficult time. Please be assured that normal service will resume as soon as possible. No compensation or refunds will be offered.

May 16, 2024
fopia
Hang on, so Angie finally gets what she wants. Everyone is going to stop talking about her, which she’s been begging for. But because they’re doing this, she’s going to arrange a live to get everyone in her live for drama? Thought she had police cases against half these people?
Yupppp. "Don't talk about meeee!" becomes "omg they're not going to talk about me, that's bullyingggggg" in nanoseconds.

Confused Break Up GIF by grown-ish

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Angela is going to be unblocking people for a clout chasing session. Not sure when. Their voices are annoying me. Zihanna and Smiles are loving it. One day their time will come. 😍
Hope she unblocks me, trying to find what account I can watch her on is so long 😭

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Hang on, so Angie finally gets what she wants. Everyone is going to stop talking about her, which she’s been begging for. But because they’re doing this, she’s going to arrange a live to get everyone in her live for drama? Thought she had police cases against half these people?
Nah, she's full of 💩
as usual .

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
eh am I backward or something… people have said they are going to stop speaking about her and stop screen recording her so she’s now planning to make a show of her self so her “cult” screen record her and put her on the fyp. EHHHHHH????

This just proves the levels Angie goes fake her drama. Fake being pissed. Fake crying. Fake fing everything. Why would she want her supporters to record her and show her when she’s a state ? Ehhhh

Na I’m lost

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
eh am I backward or something… people have said they are going to stop speaking about her and stop screen recording her so she’s now planning to make a show of her self so her “cult” screen record her and put her on the fyp. EHHHHHH????

This just proves the levels Angie goes fake her drama. Fake being pissed. Fake crying. Fake fing everything. Why would she want her supporters to record her and show her when she’s a state ? Ehhhh

Na I’m lost
She hasn't got a hashtag for them to put on their brand new screen recording content pages, which are worth se because they have no fing followers.