Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
the amanda show nicksplat GIF
They certainly speak in a similar way as an ex member of here 👀

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
i'm doing 'nice' day, i chose the wong day 😭 yes, dear lynz it is awful to stop taking drugs, especially when you're addicted to your mum's orapmorph. things get better 💕
She’s on about how awful oramorph makes you feel. I was on it only for 2 weeks, the first few times it made me sleepy and a bit silly, but within a week it just helped the pain. I’m pretty sure if you’re taking the oramorph long term as prescribed and not abusing it, you’d be used to those side effects 🫠

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
She’s on about how awful oramorph makes you feel. I was on it only for 2 weeks, the first few times it made me sleepy and a bit silly, but within a week it just helped the pain. I’m pretty sure if you’re taking the oramorph long term as prescribed and not abusing it, you’d be used to those side effects 🫠
Oh god love her, that's why she was stealing her ma's and walking the street's at night. prayers for lynz in the chat

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Ive only ever had morphine in hospital obvs. I was so off my head i pretended the pain was still bad so got 3 more doses. I fing loved it 😂 The biggest high i had since diamorphine and gas and air giving birth.

Like lynz my mother has Oramorph prescribed. Is it similar cos ill rob my mam if it is 😀

Fuck Shit Up Pretty Little Liars GIF by HBO Max

May 16, 2024
fopia
DEar God, just watched that woman Tracy make a “snack” 1lb of cheese,a pack of sliced mushrooms and a whole sliced onion. Put it on greaseproof paper and whack it in the airfryer, in the meantime make 1 slice of toast. Once the cheese is melted tip it all on top of the toast. A perfect light snack
200.gif
Season 4 Cheese GIF by Paramount+

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
DEar God, just watched that woman Tracy make a “snack” 1lb of cheese,a pack of sliced mushrooms and a whole sliced onion. Put it on greaseproof paper and whack it in the airfryer, in the meantime make 1 slice of toast. Once the cheese is melted tip it all on top of the toast. A perfect light snack
200.gif
Tracy with the big dinners? she's wild i love her 😂

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
Ive only ever had morphine in hospital obvs. I was so off my head i pretended the pain was still bad so got 3 more doses. I fing loved it 😂 The biggest high i had since diamorphine and gas and air giving birth.

Like lynz my mother has Oramorph prescribed. Is it similar cos ill rob my mam if it is 😀

Fuck Shit Up Pretty Little Liars GIF by HBO Max
I was on morphine tablets and had the oramorph for what they call break through pain relief. I hated the taste of it, so they changed my tablets to slow release but then I was put on oxy’s. Never knew how bad they were but when I found out I weaned off them