Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Has she fed off to take her mum for that breakfast and a scone?
i think she's revving herself up for;

Clubs That Suck -> It's Halloween Time!
WIN A FREE ENAMEL PIN + Our Controversial Ranking of the Ghostface Killers in Scream 1-5
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Someone kindly just highlighted Alicia reacting to Kats comment, hopefully she doesn't go forward and send Kat a photo becuase fraternising with plm simply for banter is not allowed 👹
Oh well this is interesting. Must have been a completely different Alicia that was in here a few weeks back expessing how she was watching all the evidence on Kat and sharing the YouTube link, speaking out about her. Couldn’t possibly be the same Alicia because anyone that’s seen the evidence, couldn’t possibly be ok with that person afterwards 🫠

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I'm dancing like it's a silent disco but the tunes in my head.

The bus is highly amused.

do them, dance like no one's watching
Don’t mention the bus, @mrgalaxy will come in and attack you 😭 and I’m scared. I simply don’t have the lung capacity to deal with him right now

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Someone kindly just highlighted Alicia reacting to Kats comment, hopefully she doesn't go forward and send Kat a photo becuase fraternising with plm simply for banter is not allowed 👹
I’m not the one running round obsessing over PLM and anyone who has anything to do with any of them and then sliding in their dm’s 😭