Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Animated GIF
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

since she's not on pulling her own hair out, i'll settle for re-runs

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
That looks like my propranolol
I asked for that for my anxiety yesterday but got trazadone instead along with diazepam,didn’t want them,I was on them in 2018 for 2 years,300mg a day And 3 5mg a day. I had no feelings no emotions for 2 years. But I took the prescription anyway 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I asked for that for my anxiety yesterday but got trazadone instead along with diazepam,didn’t want them,I was on them in 2018 for 2 years,300mg a day And 3 5mg a day. I had no feelings no emotions for 2 years. But I took the prescription anyway 🤣
I take both, trazadone knocks me out. I don't do them every night because I'm like a zombie I only take them when I'm having an episode 👹

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
Just stuck my evorel conti HRT patch on, what should I expect? one of my friends tried patches(not this one) she said it fell off during the night with the sweats. That’s the only meno symptom I have and that’s why I got them. I hope it’s extra sticky. Anyone tried this brand? Oh and my skin is shining like a shilling after my scrub with the African net
You Got This Nick Knowles GIF by ShreddiesUK

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
I take both, trazadone knocks me out. I don't do them every night because I'm like a zombie I only take them when I'm having an episode 👹
Oh, well I was ok on them 🤪but maybe after so many years they’ll help me sleep as that was her other hope. I’m only on 100mg to start so I’ll see what happens

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
Mocking MH? Crazy. Youre another one that spoke on my kids randomly in the middle of the night on a drunken rampage. Very strange behaviour. And your dogs are ugly
No I said you spend too much time online when you could be spending it with your kids,you’re delusional 🧡 why do you say people are specifically speaking on your kids when it’s an observation?
edit, my dogs are beautiful, your kids are ugly 🤣😂🤪🤪🤪 no I haven’t seen them but ner and I’m menopausal 😩

Last edited: