Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I didn’t show her kids or speak about her kids. Fiesty went at me because she was pissed off at Paige. Try again.
Why you so obsessed with reading here? It’s crazy the self obsession. Are you just refreshing every 10 minutes looking for a mention of your name? BLACKOUT ON ALICIA!!!!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m not the one running round obsessing over PLM and anyone who has anything to do with any of them and then sliding in their dm’s 😭
Name names or this s didn't happen.
Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
i think she's revving herself up for;

Clubs That Suck -> It's Halloween Time!'s Halloween Time!
WIN A FREE ENAMEL PIN + Our Controversial Ranking of the Ghostface Killers in Scream 1-5
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF
Please stop with that gif,it really freaks me out, I grab a poodle and cover my eyes with it. Seeing as I‘m a backyard puppy farming t I have hundreds of the wee bastards. I wipe my tears and snot on them,then discard them . Sometimes I use them as toilet paper, ANDREX!

Attachments

• IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    587.2 KB · Views: 9

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I've been on training all day and I'm too starving to read back on all the comments, but I did start to 😂
Also.... I got my promotion 🥹 I knew yesterday but received it formally today!
Time to eat and then try and catch up more!
Happy High Protein GIF by think!

congratulations on your promotion

You Go Yes GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
Congrats Celebrate GIF by Sesame Street

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I think she’s depressed again, must be the 1900th time today. Here have a pill Space Raider girl
Chill Out Smoking GIF by mattbag3d
Mocking MH? Crazy. Youre another one that spoke on my kids randomly in the middle of the night on a drunken rampage. Very strange behaviour. And your dogs are ugly