Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 27, 2024
Apparently she was supposed to go to the doctors, felt too ill to go so went to lie down instead, fell asleep upstairs in her bed (not gonna lie, didn't realise she had a bed there) and slept all day. Around 10pm Tracy was all "this b never sleeps this long" so she went to try and wake her up by poking her, pulling her and opening her eyelids as demi would usually tell her to "do off". Demi didn't stir/react, so Tracy called 111 & I presume they blue-lighted her in. Weakness on her left side and a collapsed lung due to the mini strokes. Apparently Demi had been falling asleep very quickly in weird places, speaking slower than usual, muddling her words up or not finishing a sentence, mumbling incoherently and kept saying that she felt her left hand was feeling weaker as she kept dropping things.

They're vile people, but I can't help but feel for Tracy in finding her daughter unresponsive when she's all ready caring for her 2 high needs elderly parents.

I've got too much of a heart again. You can tell I haven't had to deal with people for a while. 🤣

It's almost 5am, night-shift is over, I better try to get to sleep before my dog starts barking at the people on the school run. 🤣

Wow! She’s lucky to still be here!

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’ve not watched demi very much so don’t really know anything about her apart from a couple of times i’ve watched her for 5 minutes and she irritated me so turned off.
Does she actually abuse medication/take drugs or has the slurred speech maybe been medical reasons? or do we not know? I hope she’ll be ok she’s lucky to be here

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
1000026178.png
On heyhey_paula 👀
"If I wanna be his friend I will"
Once again defending the wronguns on this app
Stephen Colbert Slow Clap GIF

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
She's playing some videos off things that are not on fyp lol this is not a fyp show it's the show the other side having there say on that silly b
Can't see how many views she has

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Just been into Angie’s live. Most of her comments are from new people, never seen before, telling her how amazing she is. This is why people will never be cancelled on the app.
She doesn't want the adoration of her comments, she thinks they're stupid fs.

She craves the big players attention and if they cut it off, her numbers will plummet until she pulls out the fed up stuff.

She will need to do more fed up stuff to stay relevant because no one watches her for her stupid opinions on anything and everything.