Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
they're doing the blackout again because it's nearly christmas and they want the justice-cause, tribal-angle, to increase - they'll be stuffing the stockings silly off the back off dear ang's 1 week blackout 😭
Animated GIF

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The swivel stick is just perfect Mrs D and the comedy lipstick size of it means I've not lost it yet 😂
Also, the Mister is becoming a fan "errrr have you got that lip thing on ya?" is a phrase I'm hearing more often so I told him I need a new bigger bag if I'm having to lug it around for his benefit too 😉
Mrs D you did a skincare routine somewhere too? Am looking to get some new bits and some recommendations would be appreciated 🥰
Haha that’s brilliant 😍 what sort of skincare recommendations are you looking for luv (cleanser/acids/moisturiser etc)? This is the eye cream I recommended before, it’s amazing 🧴

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Just stuck my evorel conti HRT patch on, what should I expect? one of my friends tried patches(not this one) she said it fell off during the night with the sweats. That’s the only meno symptom I have and that’s why I got them. I hope it’s extra sticky. Anyone tried this brand? Oh and my skin is shining like a shilling after my scrub with the African net
You Got This Nick Knowles GIF by ShreddiesUK
I'm on them, I had the best night sleep after having 3 years of broken sleep after sticking one on my check butt, they are very sticky to the point they leave a black glue square on your skin, they are magical I hope they work for you x

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Haha that’s brilliant 😍 what sort of skincare recommendations are you looking for luv (cleanser/acids/moisturiser etc)? This is the eye cream I recommended before, it’s amazing 🧴
Cleaners/serums/moisturisers and possibly, although they sound alluring to a former 90s raver, acids 😂
I had a facial the other week and my skin felt amazing but I'd like to try some recommended products from someone who's within ten years of my own age bracket!
200.gif