Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
i think she's gone out for a new alexa since red had alex have his mate hack her old one
I'm surprised more people don't phone her Alexa when she's live. Easy little t trick.
Oh Yeah Snap GIF by Rob Zombie

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I wonder if I knew you both too, I was around back spring 2023 👀 My first ever screen-recording 🤣

IMG_8948.png
😂😂 I’ve just seen this. I’m not sure when that’s from as I don’t recognise names there but now I want everyone to doxx themselves cause if I’ve interacted with you all in the past, I’d be so weirded out and I love that feeling. Doxx yourself to me 👹

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I wonder if I knew you both too, I was around back spring 2023 👀 My first ever screen-recording 🤣

IMG_8948.png
OMG ANDREA! I’m sure that’s the Andrea that got upset when she was unmodded by Angie? And also bought her a bed? I’m sure she used to have her daughter as her pfp? I could be wrong but either way I remember that pfp so well

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
OMG ANDREA! I’m sure that’s the Andrea that got upset when she was unmodded by Angie? And also bought her a bed? I’m sure she used to have her daughter as her pfp? I could be wrong but either way I remember that pfp so well

Wasn’t she Irish? If it’s the same one. She definitely had an Irish mod who just disappeared.