Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
What in the Barney the dinosaur is he saying? 😭
i love you home GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Looking at it in the long run, if absolutely everyone refused to engage in arguments with Angie, never ever talk on her, she will lose a lot of support. Angie only became well known originally from Miss Red telling people to support Angie and let her do the FYP when Miss Red was off. She became even more well known when falling out with Miss Red and Alex. She only increases in followers from people talking about her or arguing with her. Take that away from her entirely, people will slowly get bored. Most of her viewers are waiting for this drama
Screen recorders will see their views drop and they will do off. Her decline will be exponential.

Even keeping fs like ZDB and other low level begs, will do nothing for her.

Pissy is getting 2k views but only 30 messages a minute. That's incredibly low for the numbers. Either half are bots or don't give a do.

Her chat and polls say a lot about her "popularity".
The rest are screen recording waiting for the car crash 💀

Jul 29, 2024
england
Oh my days has anyone seen that video of mum on the run, she’s chatting away on live asking for money guns and gifts eyes on her phone the whole time and she suddenly shouts no then you hear she jumps into the water to rescue her little boy who had fallen in 😞 you can’t see anything as it’s green screen and luckily he was fine. Poor boy

May 16, 2024
fopia
"no evidence"
He's confessed multiple times, there's screen-recordings of him sending it in a group chat, there's screen-recordings of them then discussing it on live, there's witness statements from ex-mods of his that confirm they received explicit video of Angela...

I hope someone who thinks they may be taken to the police recorded that, as she doesn't seem to realise that every time she forgives and then weaponises it each time she falls out with anyone will be seen as blackmail, manipulation and intimidation tactics.

I, too, am a graduate Goo-gell Law School.

May 16, 2024
fopia
Oh my days has anyone seen that video of mum on the run, she’s chatting away on live asking for money guns and gifts eyes on her phone the whole time and she suddenly shouts no then you hear she jumps into the water to rescue her little boy who had fallen in 😞 you can’t see anything as it’s green screen and luckily he was fine. Poor boy
That could've gone so very, very wrong. Jesus. Not just drowning, but the creatures in that part of the world. 😳

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Mens dv matter, T/w⚠️
but woman’s don’t huh angie🤷🏻‍♀️ wasn’t you the one who said to a woman that she was lying about her dv? Or that the abuser always turns into the abuser
.. again with your selective outrage!

Also! You’re not loved and you have a s community where people say the most vilest & disturbing things🥴 ok hon! I think that vertigo is getting worse and making you even more dizzy
If You Say So Whatever GIF by Matt Cutshall