Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
IT'S STARTED DRINKING PEOPLE
Celebrate Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel
bridesmaids GIF by Stan.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
When I'm not bothered by something, I don't talk about it.
When tiktoktwats are not bothered by something, it's all they talk about.

It's weird. If I didn't know better I'd be saying that she's severely bothered by it. But what do I know? 🤷‍♂️🤣
they've probably banded together and decided it's worth the jail time if she does go over the edge 😭

Surley then a blackout will have to be carried out against everyone who has said or done vile things on the app
I'm really not sure why they think it's a good idea, so all the peados get to stay but the car crash tv has to go. Oh wait Michelle tried her hand at protecting kids before and that failed.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Imagine sitting unwashed in your crackdenesque squalor of a cat s infested bedroom, screaming into a phone at strangers you'll never meet, sporadically playing the same old music on full blast whilst 'looking after' your mother who is recovering from an illness and has just been discharged from hospital. I can't think of anyone who would be that much of a scumbag.... oh actually I can!
Judging How Dare You GIF by Travis

May 16, 2024
fopia
GOOD ARVO, FUCKERS.

Does anyone else want any weirdo halloweeno ai made up? If so, please head your spooky little arses over to Misc AI thread and let us know, please. Anything you would like to include/theme/basic personal appearance would be super helpful to know, too.

If not, I'll resume my usual AI fery. 🤣

@I'm snail not a slug I am still not sure if you've seen any of my tags, but if you don't like any I've shared and still want one, then please drop a comment in the above linked thread. This thread moves too fast sometimes to keep track.

Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF by Sesame Street

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Looking at it in the long run, if absolutely everyone refused to engage in arguments with Angie, never ever talk on her, she will lose a lot of support. Angie only became well known originally from Miss Red telling people to support Angie and let her do the FYP when Miss Red was off. She became even more well known when falling out with Miss Red and Alex. She only increases in followers from people talking about her or arguing with her. Take that away from her entirely, people will slowly get bored. Most of her viewers are waiting for this drama