Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
Ready for her `Children` to circle what they want Angies gifters to buy them
They sell adult toys in that old age catalogue that comes through the door... Oh, wait, no that's Sheryl's thing.

Better Life? I don't know. I did enjoy flicking through that wild catalogue. It's an eye-opener to our future. 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
They sell adult toys in that old age catalogue that comes through the door... Oh, wait, no that's Sheryl's thing.

Better Life? I don't know. I did enjoy flicking through that wild catalogue. It's an eye-opener to our future. 🤣
Why did they always have a collection of different shaped rocks for storing the spare key in in the garden that looked extremely obvious on the front page 😭

Jul 29, 2024
england
This is such a hard watch with people saying “you’ll get stronger antibiotics” when it’s nothing to do with strength, just different ones that target that particular bacteria. Saying s like “the doctor will be under the care of my mum” and typing in about the penicillin being resistent to whatever, on Google 😭 and she makes out she knows medical s
I’m sure Angie said she used to work in pharmaceuticals so surely she’d have a bit of knowledge. I have possibly got that wrong as she lies like a knock off watch

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m sure Angie said she used to work in pharmaceuticals so surely she’d have a bit of knowledge. I have possibly got that wrong as she lies like a knock off watch
She has more recently said something like she worked for a medical trials company and she didn’t have a fing clue what she’s doing. She has no
Medical knowledge, it’s all bullshit. She’s going round trying to find out why penicillin is resistant. It’s so frustrating, I always feel like I want to doxx myself by getting in the box to correct it all.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
She has more recently said something like she worked for a medical trials company and she didn’t have a fing clue what she’s doing. She has no
Medical knowledge, it’s all bullshit. She’s going round trying to find out why penicillin is resistant. It’s so frustrating, I always feel like I want to doxx myself by getting in the box to correct it all.
i think it's clearly quite obvious they were testing them on her
it's probably why she flips over cages and animal testing, cause she don't give two ss about something that's not about her😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Shelia’s got gonorrhoea pass it on

maybe 🤔 🎣
Speaking of gonorrhoea Elphaba posted her medical records, not sure why, she's taken them down again. One of the recent diagnosis is Balanitis. She is being relentlessly bullied about that now. I don't know what possessed her to post her records

Ouch GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
i think it's clearly quite obvious they were testing them on her
it's probably why she flips over cages and animal testing, cause she don't give two ss about something that's not about her😭
That makes sense. Angie was a lab rat and it went wrong and her forehead tripled in size 😭

Jul 29, 2024
england

Betterware 😆

Attachments

• IMG_4586.jpeg
    IMG_4586.jpeg
    526.4 KB · Views: 2

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Apparently not. It's the bacteria mutating due to too many people taking antibiotics as a knee-jerk reaction, so the bacteria is all "do you, I'll evolve", same as everyone is affected by alcohol but the more alcohol you drink on a regular basis, the less effect it has on you so you drink more to achieve the same result.
Same like covid variants evolving or even flu vaccinations cos the little germs are clever bastards designed to invade and conquer. The more antibiotics people use the more these germs are building their immunities making them super bastards. A lot of infections result in being prescribed an initial antibiotic that is not the most effective. It's all quite normal considering the big deal they are making about it.