Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
It's ok non of you realised earlier I spelt brain wrong I put brian 😭🤣 we are getting mushy brains 😭

brian GIF

Oh, bless. He loves his Ma. 💔💔💔
Yeah his mum and daughter are his world everything he's done was always for her like his boxing was to get her off the council estate 😥 but he's currently in France so I think he's in a state of shock as he wasn't with her 💔

May 16, 2024
fopia
Yeah his mum and daughter are his world everything he's done was always for her like his boxing was to get her off the council estate 😥 but he's currently in France so I think he's in a state of shock as he wasn't with her 💔
That would also explain going live as a way to try and connect with other humans. Devastating. 😞💔

May 16, 2024
fopia
So, was that it, is that all they have on red
It's all a bit of a disappointment, isn't it?
Oh, what's that, Donna is a t?
We know.
Oh, you mean she's also said this? Just add it to the list.

I would have so much more time for these people if they owned up and said yup, it was me, I was a narrow-minded prejudice t, but since then I've met people, learnt things and have changed my thought-process and behaviour for the better. I am sorry for who I was, but that is not who I am now.

I want at least £5000 transferred directly into my bank if you use that in full or in part, Miss Red. I want £2500 immediately if you get sent it as a screenshot.