Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
Dont wanna cancel myself or have another video about me but during leg gate I did see a healed photo of her leg and it just looked like a red patch, it healed really well considering but I know she was still having some bother with it. If it was sepsis Tracey would say, she loves spreading Demis personal business about 😂
So jealous.

I would expect Tracy to say, too, as she really does love giving all the juicy details out. Even suggested that Demi had done something she wasn't going to speak about online whilst she was unresponsive. I think most people can work out what she's suggesting. 🙄😂

I'm sure Demi will tell us all once she's back. 🤞

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Omg I need this so bad I was going to ask you the other day do I use my eye cream before or after my usual moisturiser at night 🤣🤣🤣
Before, the first step in your moisture routine! Reason being is because you want the initial hydration of your under eyes, to be the targeted eye cream. Also don’t apply right up to the bottom lashes (1cm distance approximately), as this can encourage irritation of the eyes. The eye cream will soak into the skin and a small perimeter around it.

Always avoid your under eyes with your normal moisturiser, as it can encourage milia (small white bumps) due to it’s richness compared to eye creams. The skin is much thinner under the eye and very different to the rest of our face 🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So jealous.

I would expect Tracy to say, too as she really does love giving all the juicy details out. Even suggested that Demi had done something she wasn't going to speak about online whilst she was unresponsive. I think most people can work out what she's suggesting. 🙄😂

I'm sure Demi will tell us all once she's back. 🤞
I still hope she comes back, even sober Demi is a great watch 😭

May 16, 2024
fopia
Honestly you don't need to rush Mrs D but I can't wait to see it! 🥰 So long as I don't end up looking as slippery as Chester 🤣
Beavis And Butthead Summer GIF by Paramount+

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Before, the first step in your moisture routine! Reason being is because you want the initial hydration of your under eyes, to be the targeted eye cream. Also don’t apply right up to the bottom lashes (1cm distance approximately), as this can encourage irritation of the eyes. The eye cream will soak into the skin and a small perimeter around it.

Always avoid your under eyes with your normal moisturiser, as it can encourage milia (small white bumps) due to it’s richness compared to eye creams. The skin is much thinner under the eye and very different to the rest of our face 🩵

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Pop Tv Thank You GIF by Schitt's Creek