Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
Has she got sepsis? I had mini strokes when I had that. And if she felt really unwell before it would fit in.
It would make the most sense, based on her care of her leg prior to seeking medical treatment, her care of her leg post-skin graft and her general inability to attend any of the follow-up appointments.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It would make the most sense, based on her care of her leg prior to seeking medical treatment, her care of her leg post-skin graft and her general inability to attend any of the follow-up appointments.
Dont wanna cancel myself or have another video about me but during leg gate I did see a healed photo of her leg and it just looked like a red patch, it healed really well considering but I know she was still having some bother with it. If it was sepsis Tracey would say, she loves spreading Demis personal business about 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Honestly you don't need to rush Mrs D but I can't wait to see it! 🥰 So long as I don't end up looking as slippery as Chester 🤣
By the time I’ve finished with you, you absolutely will 😭 you’ll slip off your pillowcase in the evening and wake up beautifully hydrated. But you will say goodnight as Chester 🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
We wanna be walking around looking like we have the smooth filter on maxxxx 😂
Me Too Girl GIF by Hollie Kitchens

Jun 8, 2024
uk
AGGYTHEGIFT is having some kind of meltdown, spiting, rapid breathing, hitting his head, muttering about cancer,itsnot nice to watch, however he does have his phone perfectly positioned and has the occasional vape and is now saying he needs cali
I’ve just clicked onto him. I don’t know who he is but i may be very gullible but this is sad

Last edited: