Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

This is bugging me but why are people blaming or giving red credit over this blackout when it was michelle that started the whole daft thing. The reason the likes of EQ are going along with it is because Michelle is a big gifter. Stay on the good side of the big gifter
I really hope Alicia has some stern words for Michelle because this is all her fault

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
What have I missed I was watching the soaps 👹
ang has wax on her face, threw the phone out the window, both by 'mistake'
these were the only new things.
oh and charlie did a really sty 'this is your life', but it's not his fault her life is s.

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
See I have a few opinions on this
1. If tiktok is causing the social services to be called repeatedly then come off. I wouldn't risk my kids over any app.
2. People that drag social into tiktok arguments are the lowest of the low. Its traumatic for the kids to keep having to talk to social.

3. Mandas a t. A big fat droney old ball bag of a s stirring old melted hag. RELEASE SNEL AND CLAIREBEAR FROM YOUR GRASP 👊 YOU t.
@charlies oxygen
Confused Americas Got Talent GIF by Top Talent

If we don't matter, why do they all come here to see if they've been mentioned? 🤣 All of the tiktoktwats. They scurry over and feign outrage when they're clearly desperate for the attention. Bless them.

You Love It American Horror Story GIF by AHS

I think they all have a humiliation kink.
Was when she learnt she could search her own name 💀
looking season 7 GIF by Portlandia

As far as I know no one speaks on Claire in here really. That’s another lie Manda is probably feeding into their ears.
She tried to tell Claire I s her off and it was a lie to so she could block me in snels honestly I can't believe how controlling she is and the narratives she's trying to spin about us all, she knows damn well Claire or snel don't read here sad really

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
'michelle michelle's coming in with her sunglasses, in her car, brushing her hair a thousand times like 'hey girls, yeah, 999, 101', let's get involved' 💀- Gemzino
it was so on point 😭
I for one won't be doing any blackout, I will go where I want When I want thank you very much, shes got a cheek