Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Just Do It Running GIF by Rocky
Drama in pissy knickers

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
@Alicia try not to react to this disgusting mess! She’s trying so hard to get a reaction from someone and it’s pathetic. I hope every single person who she’s mentioned tonight ignores the fing tramp and her dirty lapdog Lynz
I’ve had a load of screen recordings sent. She won’t get a reaction from me, she can’t even brush her teeth she should worry about that before she worries about me and mine

Last edited:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Peace love and pixie is Mandas friend? The one who's following Scottish Johnny on his accounts? I thought Manda was blocking anyone associated with plm! Let's see if Manda reads this out or will it be selective as usual! Manda ur a washed up haggard sad old woman, get to bed n stop boring us
Oh you're back
Good
You still have proofs outstanding from June, to show us messages from Manda 👀

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Travis

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Peace love and pixie is Mandas friend? The one who's following Scottish Johnny on his accounts? I thought Manda was blocking anyone associated with plm! Let's see if Manda reads this out or will it be selective as usual! Manda ur a washed up haggard sad old woman, get to bed n stop boring us
Selective outrage with that lot, they're closer to PLM than Angie is to red wine.
Nicki Minaj Eyeroll GIF