Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
wtf he nearly showed her growler or he did and screen recorders have covered it up. I’d be livid if my partner took any sort of video of me sleeping, slavering all over me pillow and s let alone flashing my bits
The only time Mrs N videos me in bed is when I'm snoring my head off and she wants to show me how much I resemble a sleeping walrus 😭

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
The only time Mrs N videos me in bed is when I'm snoring my head off and she wants to show me how much I resemble a sleeping walrus 😭
I do that to hubby. It’s the only way I can prove how loud he is
Season 4 Sleep GIF by The Simpsons

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
Was happened to Frankie? The woman who hangs around Scottyboy etc? She’s posted a video of her in hospital and is saying she’s being transferred to spinal unit. Not replying back to anyone who asked what happened. I wonder if she’s done what me and Redredwine have done?

Last edited:

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Was happened to Frankie? The woman who hangs around Scottyboy etc? She’s posted a video of her in hospital and is saying she’s being transferred to spinal unit. Not replying back to anyone who asked what happened. I wonder if she’s fine what he and Redredwine have done?
I know Frankie has a long term illness And she’s often in and out of hospital 😕

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I did say that the blackout wouldn't work. It never worked for Elphaba, it just brings these creators more traffic and money. Blackouts never work on TikTok.
Brigham literally had nothing to talk about this morning. He was desperate to talk about Delulu but Cockershite was directing his whole live from the comments. She even told him what videos to play at one point 🤣🤣🤣