Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
The absolute embarrassment of the Diadro stuff 😭
'A man comes up to me and says I've been in a relationship for many years and youve put me to shame. His wife was crying. The hotel manager said he worked there for many years and never seen anything like it. The staff were crying. This couple were arguing because her man didn't do this. But hey, I said, it's not about me, I'm just a man'.
All the while, Remi passed out on the bed, whilst he verbally sucks himself off. Before 'accidentally' flashing her. What a grade A cock.

Latest video on @gossipgirlxoox_or
Why the do is Remi back with him?..idiots

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF
Jennifer Lawrence Lol GIF by First We Feast
Wendy Williams Fashion GIF by petey plastic

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Hey all!! Hope you’re all being evil and causing problems. I’m going to be quiet until this evening and I’m usually quiet then too. But didn’t want people thinking I’m disappearing again, I do have main character syndrome so assume you’re all panicked.

I will add from last night, Angie is scared. She’s trying to convince herself a blackout won’t affect her platform but she knows if people stop talking about her she has little content. She was trying her best to trigger everyone and knew exactly what she was saying. Disgusting all round. I don’t like Alicia but it was vile the things Angie was saying. Just hope no one reacts to it. I hope diadro goes to prison. And yes, I randomly sent Judas a photo of my ugly foot with a burst blister included.

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by MOODMAN

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Hey all!! Hope you’re all being evil and causing problems. I’m going to be quiet until this evening and I’m usually quiet then too. But didn’t want people thinking I’m disappearing again, I do have main character syndrome so assume you’re all panicked.

I will add from last night, Angie is scared. She’s trying to convince herself a blackout won’t affect her platform but she knows if people stop talking about her she has little content. She was trying her best to trigger everyone and knew exactly what she was saying. Disgusting all round. I don’t like Alicia but it was vile the things Angie was saying. Just hope no one reacts to it. I hope diadro goes to prison. And yes, I randomly sent Judas a photo of my ugly foot with a burst blister included.

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by MOODMAN
What is it with Judas and blistered legs and blistered feet. I’m starting to worry now 😂

May 16, 2024
fopia
Trigger warning: these are not my triggers but I can’t claim to have the ugliest feet when Nick Harris is walking on these 🤢🤢

3fd67f2b-e59d-4e40-93c5-a276267f6812.jpeg
Jesus Christ, how are his nails still hanging on? Nasty. 🤣

You just reminded me of a guy from a pub many years back. He decided to join our table to have a chat, no worries, but at some point he started telling us how he hates finger/toe nails and when they start to grow he yanks them out. I now am not sure which is worse. 🤣🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Jesus Christ, how are his nails still hanging on? Nasty. 🤣

You just reminded me of a guy from a pub many years back. He decided to join our table to have a chat, no worries, but at some point he started telling us how he hates finger/toe nails and when they start to grow he yanks them out. I now am not sure which is worse. 🤣🤣
I’ve never seen a worse fungal infected foot than this. I feel sorry for anyone at the gym that has to share a shower after him. Saying that, he is known to rarely shower or brush his teeth. Probably why they’re like it. His Reddit page is a gold mine though. I really recommend it