Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Brigham literally had nothing to talk about this morning. He was desperate to talk about Delulu but Cockershite was directing his whole live from the comments. She even told him what videos to play at one point 🤣🤣🤣
When these fing begs need someone to stop them doing something they know they shouldn't be doing, you know this blackout is fed.

Michelle Michelle really underestimated attention desperation.
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve had a load of screen recordings sent. She won’t get a reaction from me, she can’t even brush her teeth she should worry about that before she worries about me and mine
Her toothbrush must have so many germs on it from the last time she used it, I wouldn't be surprised if shelia used it by accident ,hence the infection she's caught

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’ve missed tons not really been on TikTok, thanks to everyone here I don’t feel I’ve missed much 🥰.

I can’t tag Judas, but wanted to say thank you for calling the hotel, thank you for protecting another woman in a vulnerable situation. If I were Remi I’d feel so violated 😢 I hope she sees people are looking out for her.

The blackout isn’t till the end of the month is it? But imo it’s just going to cause more arguments like last time, as lots of creators won’t want to take part, the ones that are taking part will be all moralistic towards the ones not, you know how it goes. Angie will love it as she’ll see those not taking her part as allies 🤦‍♀️

I think pushing TikTok managers, agency managers, TikTok themselves to do something is the way forward, they have to get sick of it being top of the agenda every time they speak to creators.

Angie clearly doesn’t understand freedom of speech comes with limits and responsibility in the U.K. so maybe regular police visits when she does say something illegal. Then police will get sick of her as well and hopefully act.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
AR didn't get 10 years because his crime was worse than a, he got 10 years because the criminal justice system doesn't take sexual crimes against men woman & children seriously.

So many laws are out dated, the sentencing guidelines are all outdated, the system is messed up, just because something is `legal` doesn't make it morally right, same with petty illegal things. If she had half a brain she'd be dangerous

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’ve missed tons not really been on TikTok, thanks to everyone here I don’t feel I’ve missed much 🥰.

I can’t tag Judas, but wanted to say thank you for calling the hotel, thank you for protecting another woman in a vulnerable situation. If I were Remi I’d feel so violated 😢 I hope she sees people are looking out for her.

The blackout isn’t till the end of the month is it? But imo it’s just going to cause more arguments like last time, as lots of creators won’t want to take part, the ones that are taking part will be all moralistic towards the ones not, you know how it goes. Angie will love it as she’ll see those not taking her part as allies 🤦‍♀️

I think pushing TikTok managers, agency managers, TikTok themselves to do something is the way forward, they have to get sick of it being top of the agenda every time they speak to creators.

Angie clearly doesn’t understand freedom of speech comes with limits and responsibility in the U.K. so maybe regular police visits when she does say something illegal. Then police will get sick of her as well and hopefully act.
Thank you but it wasn't just me they said they'd had complaints and called the police. It seems like nothing happened anyways as he's in his discord joking. This will be the third time in a month Remis had support and probably won't leave. But her family see all of it too, I can only hope the drum some sense into her!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
The absolute embarrassment of the Diadro stuff 😭
'A man comes up to me and says I've been in a relationship for many years and youve put me to shame. His wife was crying. The hotel manager said he worked there for many years and never seen anything like it. The staff were crying. This couple were arguing because her man didn't do this. But hey, I said, it's not about me, I'm just a man'.
All the while, Remi passed out on the bed, whilst he verbally sucks himself off. Before 'accidentally' flashing her. What a grade A cock.

Latest video on @gossipgirlxoox_or
Imagine exposing your naked partner on a live stream and violating her as she sleeps. What a catch he is and such perfect husband material