Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

@? I need to add to my following weirdos list.

In fact, can everyone drop @'s of their guilty pleasure car crash TV tiktoktwats? Can we share the disaster's more freely, please?

emily.emil.beast.jack is one of mine that someone posted on here once and I haven't been able to not rubber neck since.

debbiethepeylady who is an ex-new Yorker, toxic personality, absolutely off her nut.

& charmingdesiire (Paige) who is just train wreck with nostalgic tunes.
At nighttime I watch this weird American dude he screams at people not to gift him and does some weird ass stuff I don't follow him but the next time he shows on my fyp I'll share his @ 😂

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi

In fact, can everyone drop @'s of their guilty pleasure car crash TV tiktoktwats? Can we share the disaster's more freely, please?

emily.emil.beast.jack is one of mine that someone posted on here once and I haven't been able to not rubber neck since.

debbiethepeylady who is an ex-new Yorker, toxic personality, absolutely off her nut.

my favourite was millie.dreams, but specfically the time i was scrolling through her videos - 'come and try pizza with me', 'come make a fruit salad with me', and then - TW 'come with me while i get sectioned'. she'd even video'd the motorway running towards it. then she was in the ambulance looking longingly while being driven to the 'section house'.
'as i was in the ambulance, driving down the motorway i couldn't help but wonder if it was the same one i tried to 'm' myself on'. the videos are gone now.

May 16, 2024
fopia
1000094933.jpg

Guys the end was inevitable 10 days of touching water I've had a blast but all good moments in life must come to an end!!

What I need is a rundown of the last ten days on tiktok please and thank you 😊

I should be back waiting for heartmes next week 😩
do off. 🤣

Here it is - Angela is a t, but no-one is allowed to talk about her. Taurian is a t, but so is GypsyQueen. Charlie'sFairys is a creepy perverted sick do, but hasn't done anything (that I've seen) lately. Mushroom and Frankie360 are starting mounjaro or whatever it's called. I'm still fing fantastic.

May 16, 2024
fopia
my favourite was millie.dreams, but specfically the time i was scrolling through her videos - 'come and try pizza with me', 'come make a fruit salad with me', and then - TW 'come with me while i get sectioned'. she'd even video'd the motorway running towards it. then she was in the ambulance looking longingly while being driven to the 'section house'.
'as i was in the ambulance, driving down the motorway i couldn't help but wonder if it was the same one i tried to 'm' myself on'. the videos are gone now.
And here I was thinking she was a boring ass try hard, but I haven't watched her since it was all about Tommy and Chy and Kris thruple.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
1000094933.jpg

Guys the end was inevitable 10 days of touching water I've had a blast but all good moments in life must come to an end!!

What I need is a rundown of the last ten days on tiktok please and thank you 😊

I should be back waiting for heartmes next week 😩
you've just been on a ship, get your own heartmes
the absolute cheek of it 😭

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
And here I was thinking she was a boring ass try hard, but I haven't watched her since it was all about Tommy and Chy and Kris thruple.
she's boring live, but that montage was
Perfect Cat GIF by Amanda
John Stamos Kiss GIF by Grandfathered

May 16, 2024
fopia
That’s the stuff. As he’s in an entirely different time zone I only see him when I wake up at 4am all drowsy so I don’t take the info in. Very sinister
Ah, I'm nocturnal. I almost get the party poppers out when he comes on after I've had to suffer the scraps of dulltok for an hour or two some nights. 🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
People really should not be giving their chicken carcasses baths 😭 you’re just spreading any bacteria on them around your sink. It’s more dangerous than simply sticking it straight in to cook. Omg she’s stressing me out
I can just see the salmonella splashes all over that kitchen

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
People really should not be giving their chicken carcasses baths 😭 you’re just spreading any bacteria on them around your sink. It’s more dangerous than simply sticking it straight in to cook. Omg she’s stressing me out
It seems to be an American thing, they fixated with it and gloves in restaurants when it's proven they're a breading ground for bacteria 🤦‍♂️

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

@wednesdayquin2024

Aka mad Mary

Very rich gravy