Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
I'm watching Tracy who is currently bathing a chicken 🤢
1000076405.jpg
@? I need to add to my following weirdos list.

In fact, can everyone drop @'s of their guilty pleasure car crash TV tiktoktwats? Can we share the disaster's more freely, please?

emily.emil.beast.jack is one of mine that someone posted on here once and I haven't been able to not rubber neck since.

debbiethepeylady who is an ex-new Yorker, toxic personality, absolutely off her nut.

& charmingdesiire (Paige) who is just train wreck with nostalgic tunes.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

In fact, can everyone drop @'s of their guilty pleasure car crash TV tiktoktwats? Can we share the disaster's more freely, please?

emily.emil.beast.jack is one of mine that someone posted on here once and I haven't been able to not rubber neck since.

debbiethepeylady who is an ex-new Yorker, toxic personality, absolutely off her nut.

@tracysfood. I mean, you can’t get any easier than that

Jul 29, 2024
england
Afternoon fers, headache has turned into a monstrous cold chesty cough and full body aches, even my hair hurts 😭 fml
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

Oh that Emily/Emil/Beast/Jack I found with someone cam2ing them. They’re on about how much of a wrongun they are. I haven’t seen the evidence but there’s definitely sinister there. Something about nudity online and don’t quote me but their criminal past is concerning

May 16, 2024
fopia
@tracysfood. I mean, you can’t get any easier than that
🤣 I was just coming back to edit the post, as I hadn't even bothered trying to search before posting. I was lazy, but I had a good talking to myself and went to search like the grown ass human I claim to be...at times. 🤣

May 16, 2024
fopia
Oh that Emily/Emil/Beast/Jack I found with someone cam2ing them. They’re on about how much of a wrongun they are. I haven’t seen the evidence but there’s definitely sinister there. Something about nudity online and don’t quote me but their criminal past is concerning
There's accusations of animal abuse, too, which is worrying more so as he has a young cat and has now gotten a new kitten.

He "accidentally" flashes. And is quite sexually suggestive. Somehow woman are loving him and he sends them his used "panties" and socks...

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
There's accusations of animal abuse, too, which is worrying more so as he has a young cat and has now gotten a new kitten.

He "accidentally" flashes. And is quite sexually suggestive. Somehow woman are loving him and he sends them his used "panties" and socks...
That’s the stuff. As he’s in an entirely different time zone I only see him when I wake up at 4am all drowsy so I don’t take the info in. Very sinister