Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Been searching my phone for this as I deleted so much but another picture of Charlie remember when he said he was winning drag shows I think he lied and stole Angie's clothing 🤡
1000076480.jpg
he definitely wanted to go through sheila's wardrobe under the guise of protecting angie with his yellow claws. that's the same top angie wears, he's got red's brows too

Medusa

one combo special coming up
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

illyana9 giphyupload GIF
Animated GIF

illyana9 giphyupload GIF

illyana9 giphyupload GIF
Love your edits. 😭

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Oh, the temptation has most definitely been there but I've just never followed through with it, joking aside he's one in a million with the patience of a saint.
New vows -
" I promise to listen to her every word, tell her she's always right, pay attention when she speaks, thank her every day for being absolutely fing amazing, I promise to have her back even when she's wrong, which is most of the time and I promise that when I say I do, I also mean the dishes, too."
Thank you Nolan,.. My wee spud.🤎

My lovely you know how happy I am for you, I think 25 years is definitely something to be celebrated, have the most wonderful day 🥰🥰🥰

Jul 29, 2024
england
Pearls doing an exposure on this DWP guy tonight, apparently he's Zero

I'm sure I've heard of Zero before, proper wrongun but I'm trying to wrack my brains because I'm sure he's been exposed lots before but can't remember where from
Wasn’t he the one that was going live with Sasha fontain for a bit then got outted as a wrongun but I can’t remember what for something to do with taking pictures of graveyards if I recall correctly. I could be totally wrong 😆

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’m poorly but it’s all self inflicted 🙈 had to be up at the crack of arse for union and I’m off out for food tonight. I’m guessing nothing has happened? Are we still in the “blackout”?