Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 27, 2024
I’m normally a silent reader so yes I’m know I’m probably going to get to to do, I don’t like celine dion and no I’m not married to lynz. I’ve been watching to see if anyone in here thinks they have connected the same dots that I think I’ve connected. The first one is that I think nanny gee is cockerpoo. Cockerpoo was in mts box the other day and her accent slipped from her normal accent, both her and nanny gee sounded exactly the same. The second one is miss baguette, I’ve thought for a while that she is shine like a star/troll. Then when she came out as the girl who sang shine like a star for CLA and it came out she was a CLA superfan, it made be believe more that she is. Angie has always said she knows who miss baguette is, she never seemed very bothered by anything she would say about her and more often than not she would laugh at the things miss baguette would say about her. When Angie was blocking comment cafe she never blocked miss baguette but she blocked the rest of you.

We need to see ID around these parts

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m normally a silent reader so yes I’m know I’m probably going to get to to do, I don’t like celine dion and no I’m not married to lynz. I’ve been watching to see if anyone in here thinks they have connected the same dots that I think I’ve connected. The first one is that I think nanny gee is cockerpoo. Cockerpoo was in mts box the other day and her accent slipped from her normal accent, both her and nanny gee sounded exactly the same. The second one is miss baguette, I’ve thought for a while that she is shine like a star/troll. Then when she came out as the girl who sang shine like a star for CLA and it came out she was a CLA superfan, it made be believe more that she is. Angie has always said she knows who miss baguette is, she never seemed very bothered by anything she would say about her and more often than not she would laugh at the things miss baguette would say about her. When Angie was blocking comment cafe she never blocked miss baguette but she blocked the rest of you.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016
90 Day Fiance Tiffany GIF by TLC
Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Nanny Gee actually likes and weirdly cares about pissy pants and has been around years, cockinthemouth is very pro Red and co and has been vocal about her dislike of Pissy Pants. They may sound alike but are two very different people.
Shinelikeacunt is nasty disgusting little t, I personally think its Fatti Sophie. I havnt seen her around on her main profile in a while. She used to always be in Pissy Pants live up her arse.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Nanny gee and cockerpoo are both useless tik tok fs. They both have transposition confidence. Both are probably averagely competent and likable in their actual jobs but they think they can transpose that onto an entertainment platform. Neither are fing entertaining so they have created a role as fluffers of talent.

Literal s eaters for a moment of being tik tok famous.

Learn to fing juggle you useless fs. Bring some fing show to this business.
Cat Dog GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I love it, spread it around 👹

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I think she did block Baguette at one point...id like nanny gee to be cockercunt but don't think she is at all