Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
This is going to be wild. Surely the last move you'd make when you're in such a precarious position (given most of the app haven't had time to 'miss' her and have been mocking her) is to go and allude to, someone's past involvement with an online group know for releasing private information and winding others up to the point they've gained this Voldemort hush hush status.
That doesn't seem very bright.

Let's face it, Red has the IQ of a cutlery drawer

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Dread was never gonna quit TikTok. She likes the money too much. She rakes it in with subs and gifts.
I hope loads of people cancelled their subs when she fake quit. She’s only unblocking people to get more followers.

And while I’m here, I am still backlogged reading these comments, the way that witch gaslit bad gyal squeak was absolutely disgusting. She asked to bring her back up to act like a hideous evil b. It wound me up so much watching how cocky she was. She’s going to return (even though she never left to actually make a return) an even worse bully b.

When will she realise the majority of people who view her do so for drama NOT for HER.
Most people just join her boxes to bully others, not to adore her. She is maximum cringe 😬 She provides nothing useful, no entertainment, no joy, nothing to be admired and applauded. If she didn’t open her boxes her viewing would drop a lot.

She’s not viral for a good reason , she’s viral on a level equal to CLA, Elphaba and Emz, all the people she despises she is now on par with.

Congratulations on your achievements you dumb witch.

Feb 29, 2024
I'm tempted to tag Soogia1 in the pounding for "a chinese" video. Because she called another creator out for the same thing. Saying "a chinese" is offensive according to her, it should be called chinese food not a chinese. Did anyone see that video?

Not saying I agree with Soogia but wouldn't it be funny if she did an awareness video on Red 🤣🤣
I’ve had barely any sleep, and all I can see in my head is Red being shafted and Simon Just pulls a Chinese man out of the wardrobe, ready for the second pound! 🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
If Judas doesn’t come back I’m gonna have a proper fannyfit 😭
archer sterling GIF