Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oh, & last night that Dimitrios was saying things like Keisha was bossy, controlling, spoke over him, etc etc, and that he only stayed with her because of her looks. That he'd have ended things long ago if she wasn't a pretty girl with a good body. I just found that very...telling. That and he's making this massive issue of her immaturity now & I'm just thinking "dude, you dated a kid, of course she's going to act like a fing kid when you split up". It's insane. He's so toxic. She may be a t, I don't know, but she was 15 when you met her and GROOMED HER. You're in your 60's. fing creep.
I come across a video of her speaking out against him and she said he made her quit her job to become a drug runner for him she's most definitely been groomed, but I think she's jumped into things with Levi far too fast considering they've not even met and he's alot older than her aswell she will be conditioned into thinking that she can only go with older men 🙁

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Just back after a kid’s birthday party,it was good fun,the adults had a cake fight 😂😂

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I’ve just got home. Have I missed anything important?
Nothing important at all (I don't think?)
Angie came on this morning wearing a little floral number with a leopard print headband and is presumably now at the hospital. She told everyone that Sheila is doing ok but wants some headphones so then asked where she could get some from 🤦‍♀️
Kinda downplayed why she is in hospital but lapping up all the cult reminding her what a hard time she's going through.
MT went live with Cockershit/Red/Puke and they were all trying to stir up some drama, thinking they were all hilarious 😴💤🛌

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Nothing important at all (I don't think?)
Angie came on this morning wearing a little floral number with a leopard print headband and is presumably now at the hospital. She told everyone that Sheila is doing ok but wants some headphones so then asked where she could get some from 🤦‍♀️
Kinda downplayed why she is in hospital but lapping up all the cult reminding her what a hard time she's going through.
MT went live with Cockershit/Red/Puke and they were all trying to stir up some drama, thinking they were all hilarious 😴💤🛌
Same old s then 😂 thank you for the update

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I come across a video of her speaking out against him and she said he made her quit her job to become a drug runner for him she's most definitely been groomed, but I think she's jumped into things with Levi far too fast considering they've not even met and he's alot older than her aswell she will be conditioned into thinking that she can only go with older men 🙁
I can't say I believe everything she's saying, the bits I've seen anyway, because she's acting like a young woman throwing all the shade possible to her ex and I'm certain that a lot is being embellished as she suddenly has all the this attention solely on her and no longer feels the need to defend a man who she previously had to stand by. However, there was a very clear power imbalance and as she's been in an "adult relationship" since she was 15/16 then it's no surprise she doesn't know how to handle things as an adult. She hasn't had the experiences as she's grown into an adult to fall back on. She clearly has issues based on what she said about her younger life, and it would've been best for her to sort herself out mentally and grow as an independent person. However, she's also never been on her own so I guess that's why she's jumped at the next older guy who seems to have his s together.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Morning everyone 🥰🥰

For those of you struggling with current events, just try to remember these are strangers on the internet. Yes I get it, it’s really hard when you feel a connection, but it’s all just smoke and mirrors tbh.

Your priority always has to be yourself, and how situations might impact you. That’s why you’ll rarely if ever see me in the likes of Angies lives, I read enough here.

The people that are still here are all supportive and caring, hold on tight to that! The rest is just white noise. You found your people in here, in a weird fed up dysfunctional family kinda way, we all look out for each other,

To those taking a break, well done for protecting your peace & MH! For those struggling and needing the connection, we gotcha, hang in here! Reach out to one of us on TikTok if you need to chat but don’t want to feel exposed.

Try not to let TikTok spill into your real life 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Well said

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I lost my dad to sepsis, so I hope Angie realises the possible severity of the situation. My daughter then got sepsis a few years later but luckily I recognised the signs. She spent 5 days in hospital on an IV drip and antibiotics. Thankfully she recovered. Take it seriously Angie!
I spent 5 months on a coma from sepsis..I was given 3% chance if survival. I'm so sorry you lost your Dad to it. I was sent home 3 times in 3 weeks prior before being blue lighted In, I might not be disabled now if they'd treated me sooner!
Even the word Sepsis gives me shivers!