Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
I'm really trying everyone im shaking feel ill i want to get awareness in anyway possible im sorry for triggering people in here my dms are always open I'll try 💙🥺
Charlie.. Please take some time out for yourself lovely. The awareness is getting out there. We will make sure of it but please look after yourself too!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
If Angie platforms the Pigham tapes, all the FYP lives will have to because Angies all over their FYPs, can't fing avoid it.
I think she will take his side to keep on the right side of J and Red. She's financially gaining from battling J etc. She wont want about fall out.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
GMama Kaz is on and she is at present unarmed
Machine Gun GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I've just come on, apparently eq admitted she had told Red something but it was only to see if she would 'blab' - I wasn't in badgyrl squeaks (don't know if that's the correct spelling) when eq mentioned it, and I'm not sure if anyone else heard it.
If that is the case then they are both as bad as each other. I've not heard anything about the MK situation, but there's some speculation that, red and mk will be talking about it behind the scenes, then it'll all be swept under the carpet.
Red didn't just tell one person so I don't know what excuse she's going to make.
There was a lot more to be put out there, but tbh I'm drained by it all, and i cant do anything other than to leave it up to the people who have the receipts, so they can step forward and show them all - i didnt realise how awkward and uncomfortable it was going to be and im now out of my depth. But it will all come out eventually 🤎
I agree I put out what I know, but admire you took this on, it’s about time these came forward with the receipts it will drain you, it is like she sat there the other day and denied it all, I had to laugh as I couldn’t believe what people was saying she said.
Please don’t make yourself ill doing it, let them come with the proof, really hate it when they go and tell people but won’t speak out themselves I do understand the backlash,
But truth will always come out it might be a hour it may take years but it does come out in the end
But look after your own mental health and wellbeing 😘