Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yea no doubt. I’m done with it for now. They can all choke for all I care
They can all choke on
grindr GIF

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
I genuinely at this point can’t be fing arsed with any of these people. We all know come tomorrow Miss Red will be on live excusing Alex’s behaviour as ‘he didn’t mean it’, and Luke and rhe rest of the group will follow suit. So everyone’s going to forgive him again and it’ll turn into ‘well Angie did this’ and ‘eq did that’ This whole thing has made me feel physically unwell but the fact knowing everyone’s going to just shove it under the carpet as another ‘misunderstanding’ is even worse
This is why I’ve come away from the app today, I watched abit but soon as EQ said what she said today that was it for me. Then I popped on here and seen the all the other stuff. It’s gonna get worse, hope you’re ok

Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
I’m lost guys, help me out! From the video clip I have seen on Charlie’s oxygen it sounds like they are taking the piss out of Kelly’s fishy fanny and tears … do I need to watch a different video for context?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Sorting pooch out (washing his water bowl , letting him out for peepee etc) so I'm in the kitchen and I've left my laptop on in the front room , he's zooming about outside in the rain and I hear voices and I think wtf is that , I've ended up in that Chris Rileys live and in quickness pooch has come zooming in , I've reached for the laptop to turn that annoying t off and it's gone flying into the air at 100MPH , thankfully the laptops fine , dogs fine and I'm just annoyed I ended up in some fers live that I can't stand the sight of 😭

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Sorting pooch out (washing his water bowl , letting him out for peepee etc) so I'm in the kitchen and I've left my laptop on in the front room , he's zooming about outside in the rain and I hear voices and I think wtf is that , I've ended up in that Chris Rileys live and in quickness pooch has come zooming in , I've reached for the laptop to turn that annoying t off and it's gone flying into the air at 100MPH , thankfully the laptops fine , dogs fine and I'm just annoyed I ended up in some fers live that I can't stand the sight of 😭
Hahahah I liked fing Pearls live this morning didn’t I least you can sort of blame it on the dog hahahah