Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
No, it was trying to hear u over them other arseholes in the boxes. Loud mouth fs
its so hard to reason with stupid people. I saw a few comments saying they agreed, but LOADS saying they didnt. sO im thinking well how can some agree and some not? Someone with a liverpool FC logo as a photo and no name in the box said to me to talk on my real profile. They also said I was fat and to buy chips... like, its a made up name?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
What's the point in an exposure if people aren't allowed to watch?

This is pathetic.
What’s the issue with people coming in?

If people want to watch a live, they can watch it without even joining. If she prohibits likes, I’m sure that impacts stuff like if people report it and not doesn’t have many likes they’ll take it down more than if it had a lot.

I cba watching it now 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This is pathetic.
What’s the issue with people coming in?

If people want to watch a live, they can watch it without even joining. If she prohibits likes, I’m sure that impacts stuff like if people report it and not doesn’t have many likes they’ll take it down more than if it had a lot.

I cba watching it now 🤣
I came off, they were annoyed people were in Angies, wanted the numbers but didn't want people to like the live so they could watch who was coming in and they all sounded still quite upset by it all. Randomly spamming trigger warning doesn't help someone identify if it's their trigger or not either.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m trying to write to Lisa and so many words must be blocked, I think she’s worked out how to take pics of phone now and I wondered if she could post the cockerpoo proof of her dms

This is blocked

Could you take a pic of yourt mobile of her correspondence to you on TikTok

All words like pic phone photo

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Well this is new....
Season 12 Christmas GIF by PBS