Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I've had to come out of Bad Gayl as they are talking about their own trauma
I feel like this might be a vastly unpopular opinion but that’s fine. It’s so sad for all these woman but I don’t think actually think talking about their own experiences is the best move. They hold a live to hold Alex accountable and for sure they should be able to tell their stories, but spamming trigger warning in the chat whilst they openly talk about this stuff whilst it’s done as an exposure maybe isn’t great. Idk if I worded that right bc I’m s with words but hopefully you get what I mean

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
This one is strange, she doesn’t want to continue s but is putting details like this up, I’m confused 🫤
Perhaps I’m biased as cockerpoo is nasty and lied about lots… but I do have a confused opinion on this. I don’t know if it’s the real cockerpoo.

I’m incluined to think if the messages are faked…. She could have done it to bolster her claim as she knew she couldn’t show legitimate evidence? Like, I can’t know either way.

What we do know is cockerpoo was so hateful to her

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
hahaha '4th paragraph' sounded like a dig though i know it wasnt! haha. I agree, i dont think he has handled his response well at all, its infuriating to witness. He should have employed a PR manager or come here first for us to create a statement and given him some home truths.

It is so frustrating to see that within a week his credibility to most has been demolished, whther I agree with that or not. I guess we shouldnt be surprised as there is no 'good' to be had on this side of tiktok.

Yeah i didnt either. Someone saw me commenting positively as i used to be an avid watcher of his videos about people... and they let me know. Again, someone with a good point that no one will listen to,
Come on now, we’re both wordy women - no dig 🤣

If that isn’t the truth, I’m surprised EQ didn’t pull him aside with some advice. Judging by how he handled Angie’s, she didn’t or he didn’t listen 😩 Jeez, a week. He can recover from this but he needs to change how he’s handling it completely and be genuine.

If he’s not authentic in his motives, that won’t be possible and so that’s what’s worrying because the message is so very important 🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I feel like this might be a vastly unpopular opinion but that’s fine. It’s so sad for all these woman but I don’t think actually think talking about their own experiences is the best move. They hold a live to hold Alex accountable and for sure they should be able to tell their stories, but spamming trigger warning in the chat whilst they openly talk about this stuff whilst it’s done as an exposure maybe isn’t great. Idk if I worded that right bc I’m s with words but hopefully you get what I mean
It didn't feel very awarenessy, it felt like an excuse to talk about their own trauma. Most that lots lives could be private whatsapp calls, alot of the time it's not something for an audience hence why they freak out about who's watching etc. That's why I don't go in their lives anymore.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
So is Alex finished now?
Dog Dancing GIF

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
It didn't feel very awarenessy, it felt like an excuse to talk about their own trauma. Most that lots lives could be private whatsapp calls, alot of the time it's not something for an audience hence why they freak out about who's watching etc. That's why I don't go in their lives anymore.
No exactly. It could be done in a group over WhatsApp. Like I didn’t overly enjoy thinking I was going into an exposure and hearing about s that triggers me. But putting trigger warning in comments a few time means that everyone should just accept it

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Same I posted it then went to zoom in and read it 😅 still not sure what's happening feel like we've joined at the end of the live. The document does name a Jenny Blackshaw though.
I’m trying to ask her to post a screen recording of the messages. I can’t wait to find out if it’s cockerpoo. I do think we will find out, and I still think it might well be. Cockerpoo has gone very quiet hasn’t she.

Oct 24, 2023
No exactly. It could be done in a group over WhatsApp. Like I didn’t overly enjoy thinking I was going into an exposure and hearing about s that triggers me. But putting trigger warning in comments a few time means that everyone should just accept it
Yeah a trigger warning or some ⚠️ emojis about a voice clip doesn't prepare you to then hear people's own experiences. I feel bad they are that hurt by Alex though, he's been showing them his character for months and they've been adamant to stay his friend.

Feb 29, 2024
I understand, I went to a group called The Freedom Program and ended up not going back as people where talking about their own trauma. I guess it's good for someone people to talk in a group. I couldn't watch all of Baby Reindeer as it freaked me out

Oct 24, 2023
I’m trying to ask her to post a screen recording of the messages. I can’t wait to find out if it’s cockerpoo. I do think we will find out, and I still think it might well be. Cockerpoo has gone very quiet hasn’t she.
I don't even care anymore I'll not be getting passionately involved in something like that again. I did see what she done when I was away and my original opinion hasn't changed.