Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
its so hard to reason with stupid people. I saw a few comments saying they agreed, but LOADS saying they didnt. sO im thinking well how can some agree and some not? Someone with a liverpool FC logo as a photo and no name in the box said to me to talk on my real profile. They also said I was fat and to buy chips... like, its a made up name?s
There is wiser chewing grass

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Yeah a trigger warning or some ⚠️ emojis about a voice clip doesn't prepare you to then hear people's own experiences. I feel bad they are that hurt by Alex though, he's been showing them his character for months and they've been adamant to stay his friend.
I feel bad to an extent but the extent doesn’t outweigh the fact I’m a bit pissed off about it bc not everyone wants to hear that s right now. Hopefully they know now to stay well clear of him for good

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I honestly think it's down to people to cancel themselves, if the person can't take the heat when it's on them, then they'll p1ss off.

The difference with Angie and also EQ is that they really couldn't give a s what anyone thinks of them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think a person needs the ability to feel shame, if they don’t - they’re not shifting 😩

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I feel bad to an extent but the extent doesn’t outweigh the fact I’m a bit pissed off about it bc not everyone wants to hear that s right now. Hopefully they know now to stay well clear of him for good
I almost feel like it's not even an appropriate time of day either. I dunno it's a heavy subject. Subjects I wanna get away from because I'm quite passionate about them.

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I understand, I went to a group called The Freedom Program and ended up not going back as people where talking about their own trauma. I guess it's good for someone people to talk in a group. I couldn't watch all of Baby Reindeer as it freaked me out
I completes freedom programme, I found it helpful, BUT did it online during covid & could mute when others spoke about their trauma (I couldn’t listen to many) I turned baby reindeer off and like you can’t go back to it, far to triggering for me, so protecting my inner peace.