Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I refused the freedom project for this reason and Iv also refused group therapy. It kind of left me in a space with not much other options for help but I simply can't and won't discuss my trauma in a group of strangers.
I had 12 weeks of 1 to 1 but that was for my MH and agoraphobia. I waited 2 years for psychotherapy to be told I'm not ready for it. Been given help numbers to talk about it but come to the conclusion I'm better off not opening the can of worms

Mar 2, 2024
Stop It Fox Tv GIF by Empire FOX
Ohhhhh I think we all know whatever it is Judas is starting she’s definitely not gonna stop it 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I had 12 weeks of 1 to 1 but that was for my MH and agoraphobia. I waited 2 years for psychotherapy to be told I'm not ready for it. Been given help numbers to talk about it but come to the conclusion I'm better off not opening the can of worms
I got about 10 appointments of 1-1 over the phone but I just couldn't vibe with the therapist. At all. I think sometimes it's best not to force the box open and talk about everything when you're ready. Or it makes things worse. I often find there's not much support in getting people to the ready phase but that's maybe just my area.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I think Kas’ issue is he’s terrible at explaining himself. Plus his clapbacks are weak. Hustle for example was trying to push his ex to abort their baby. The baby he begged her to have with him then changed his mind. He tried to use emotional blackmail. Suicidal thoughts etc

So to sum up, when Hustle is trying to act billy big balls and question kas and his morals, I’d land him right in the gut with a question on his own
HOLY s